OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I was able to pick up deangelo Williams with #7 waiver. I'm stacked at RB now Lynch, Gurley, Gordon, Duke Johnson, Blount, and Williams. I may look to trade a RB or 2 for an upgrade at TE or WR.
Are you in an 8 person league...?

Waiver claim denied for Vernon. Figured that would happen.

Just scooped up Aiken (not sure how he cleared waivers) and dropped Bradshaw. Will likely start him next week now that he has WR1 duties for Baltimore.

Langford cleared waivers also, worth adding by dropping Matt Jones? More for depth than ever starting him.

Need a Defense..

NE vs Was or Cincy vs CLE

Either choice should work out just fine :lol: Cincy might be better b/c the Browns are beat up and have Manziel starting.

Last edited:
Scooped up Deangelo. Team with Bell immediately offered me Dez. I have another offer of Eifert and Ginn for my TY Hilton. Seriously considering shaking my roster up with these 2 trades. I'm 3-5. What do you guys think? Heres my roster. 12 man league, Standard. I can lose maybe one more time and still make the last seed for the playoffs but that's it. Really need to win out.

QB Brady, Bradford
RB Lacy, Gore, L Murray, Chandrick West, Deangelo
WR Calvin, TY, Diggs, Jarvis Landry
TE Julius Thomas
D Panthers
K Folk

Last edited:
im starting dalton over matty ice this week. good?

mfloyd over landry?

was able to scoop up DWill and MFloyd now that keenan is out.

Scooped up Deangelo. Team with Bell immediately offered me Dez. I have another offer of Eifert and Ginn for my TY Hilton. Seriously considering shaking my roster up with these 2 trades. I'm 3-5. What do you guys think? Heres my roster. 12 man league, Standard

QB Brady, Bradford
RB Lacy, Gore, L Murray, Chandrick West, Deangelo
WR Calvin, TY, Diggs, Jarvis Landry
TE Julius Thomas
D Panthers
K Folk

Get rid of megatron. I'm trying to trade him and James jones for amari Cooper, the owner is dead last.

do waivers process at a random time for each individual league?  

apparently :lol:

Yahoo has gone everywhere from 3AM to 7am for me. It's infuriating.

Nfl.com is usually 1am but tonight was 12:30am

Yeah NFL usually happens around 1-130 AM EST but with the time going an hour back it happened at 1230 AM. ESPN is 3:36 AM EST ... Not sure about Yahoo, haven't used them for football in a while.

Naw it won't work. Once he drops them they will won't be able to be picked up until waivers clear Wednesday morning.

[thread="630235"]Niketalk, I need your help to partake in some shady ****.  There is a kid in our league who has been last the entire season.  He has basically taken all of the good waiver wires to be a **** to everyone else in the league and keeps offering me stuff like Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall for C. West and Ronnie Hillman.  [/thread]
[thread="630235"] [/thread]
[thread="630235"]Basically the kid has put himself in a really terrible place because he QB, defense, and kicker is all on bye.  My guess is he is going to drop them Sunday morning and try to pick as many back up as possible on Wednesday when the waivers open again.  Right now I literally have 3 open roster spots.  We are in an ESPN league as well.  Can I pick up his waivers after he drops them sunday if I have open spots.  I'm going to try to trade them back to him for the same **** he has been offering me for Dez and Marshall after I deplete a third of his starting lineup.[/thread]
[thread="630235"] [/thread]
[thread="630235"]Anyone know if this will work in an ESPN league?  Waiver period is 1 day according to our league settings.[/thread]

No that won't work, especially if he drops those players Sunday morning.

You need him to drop those players no later than 11:59 PM on Friday in order to claim them for Sunday. Any thing after that, those players he dropped can't be claimed until the following Weds.

No that won't work, especially if he drops those players Sunday morning.

You need him to drop those players no later than 11:59 PM on Friday in order to claim them for Sunday. Any thing after that, those players he dropped can't be claimed until the following Weds.
Dumb.

Are Inman and marquise Wilson good pick ups?

Inman yes. Doesn't matter who is catching balls for rivers. He can get it to them. Especially with no running game he's gonna throw the ball 50 times when they are playing from behind. Bleeedat

if Deangelo Williams slipped past 2 on waivers, youre not in a competitive league. 

i dont care if its an 8 or 14 team league.

I drafted deangelo knowing he was bells backup and he was ballin' I knew bell would eventually get hurt with all the time missed from his suspension.

i really hope this kid langford was worth my #4 waiver claim this week. 
eyes.gif

i could have had desean who upon second thought might end up being more valuable...

Last edited:
i ended up getting deangelo williams in 4 of my leagues. in my main league, i had 2nd waiver priority so i got langford in that one. dude who has forte was 3rd so i had to pull that trigger.

with that being said, im going to need some flex help

decker
stevie
langford

ppr league and i have gurley and lewis starting at RB

Last edited:
I drafted deangelo knowing he was bells backup and he was ballin' I knew bell would eventually get hurt with all the time missed from his suspension.
roll.gif
You knew he would tear his MCL based off the fact that he missed 2 games with a suspension........

if Deangelo Williams slipped past 2 on waivers, youre not in a competitive league. 

i dont care if its an 8 or 14 team league.

QFT.

i really hope this kid langford was worth my #4 waiver claim this week. :rolleyes

i could have had desean who upon second thought might end up being more valuable...

We all know Desean will get hurt again in a few weeks :lol:

Langford should be fine over the next couple of weeks with Forte out. They think he can replace Forte so he'll definitely get the opportunities to see if he can handle the load. Nice matchup vs SD this week too.

Dalton against the Browns, nuff said.

Browns coach Mike Pettine acknowledged Duke Johnson needs to get more touches.

Advice: Johnson saw three touches against the Cardinals last week with just one of those coming in the second half. "Duke is a guy who has showed he can do some damage with the football," Pettine said. "I think that is on us as a staff to find more creative ways to get him the football, whether that is in the run game or whether that's in the pass game. He is showing to be the guy we thought he was." With Isaiah Crowell and Robert Turbin forming one of the most ineffective early-down duos in the league, there is little reason for Johnson to touch the ball just three times in any game. He should lead the backs in opportunities moving forward.

So I'm thinking with Manziel starting this should be the time for more Duke.. gonna likely Flex him again.

Win-win for me to start the week off.

Back
Top Bottom