OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Oh so there ya go. Getting Alshon is a good look. I assume you're fine at RB.

I think I am D Will, Ivory, Miller, David Cobb and Gaskins

If I make the trade WRs would be Alson, Dez, Amari, Edelman and Lafell

Lost Charles and Lewis....Freeman is on a bye and McCoy dealing with a bum shoulder. Status is uncertain for TNF. I have zero RBs heading into week 10 :lol:

Should I go with Bolden or James White?

Last edited:
I legit feel bad for dude I traded Malcom Floyd to for Gore. Ah well, that's fantasy.

And my bad to whoever I told to start Heath and Rivers. Watkins and Carr damn near had career games :lol:

Who do you guys like the rest of the way: Landry or Cooper?

I want to package one of them plus Gore or Latavius to get a RB1 + WR2/3. Landry has been extremely solid for me all season but Cooper has more upside.

It's really a toss up before the season I thought Amari would be clear cut 1 WR but the way Carr spreads the ball it's more like him and Crabtree are 1a and 1b. For Landry I think he's the clear cut 1 WR in Miami plus he return kicks, so it's really a toss up if you ask me.

I legit feel bad for dude I traded Malcom Floyd to for Gore. Ah well, that's fantasy.

And my bad to whoever I told to start Heath and Rivers. Watkins and Carr damn near had career games :lol:

I want to package one of them plus Gore or Latavius to get a RB1 + WR2/3. Landry has been extremely solid for me all season but Cooper has more upside.
How did a trade of Malcolm Floyd for Frank Gore not get vetoed?

Have some potential rosters I'm thinking about making, could use some opinions -

• Drop Jordan Cameron and pick up Richard Rodgers? *Full-point PPR* I had both of them at one point but dropped RR for Watson and with the Saints on a Bye Wk11, I might want RR over Jordan.
  • Drop Walsh for Gano?
  • Hold onto Dontrelle Inman or drop him for, say, Nate Washington, Green-Beckham, Beasley, or Devin Funchess? *Full-point PPR* Strictly a depth move.

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about Andrew Luck the rest of the season? I'm thinking about sending a trade offer to his owner that is in need of a RB, where I'm pretty stacked at.

I have Matt Ryan at QBnow but the fact that he can't throw more than 1 passing TD a game and a tougher schedule the rest of the season doesn't sit too well with me.

How did a trade of Malcolm Floyd for Frank Gore not get vetoed?
Vetos have never come up in my league. Dude needed WR help and Floyd just put up a monster game and had high upside with SD's injuries.

That or maybe it was the fact that the guy was tied for 1st when the trade went down :tongue:

Input appreciated.

I need a WR after Steve Smith went out.

I'm offering Justin Forsett and Kamar Aiken for Larry Fittzgerald.

It's tough because Aiken is the new 1 in Bmore but when he was the one the week Steve was out he didnt do much.

flipped Diggs for Hillman and Melvin Gordon. .5 PPR. risky trade but I'm deep at WR and I wanted to hoard RB's since I really don't have a clearcut RB2 (Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill, Karlos Williams and Matt Jones are all I have). sent Diggs to the 2nd worst team in the league so it shouldn't affect me from a playoff hunt aspect. Still have Cobb, Dez, J-Matt and John Brown. felt it was worth the gamble here to hopefully have 1 of these backs pan out. couldnt find any other trade partners so this was my only option.

Anyone have any updates on Carlos Hyde?  Is he worth keeping if he is going to sit on my IR?  He keeps getting upgraded to probable so I can't make a roster move unless I drop him or someone else.  My bench is pretty weak for an 8 man league.  Consists of Lafell, Antonio Andrews, Hyde, Willie Snead, and the Panthers D.

flipped Diggs for Hillman and Melvin Gordon. .5 PPR. risky trade but I'm deep at WR and I wanted to hoard RB's since I really don't have a clearcut RB2 (Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill, Karlos Williams and Matt Jones are all I have). sent Diggs to the 2nd worst team in the league so it shouldn't affect me from a playoff hunt aspect. Still have Cobb, Dez, J-Matt and John Brown. felt it was worth the gamble here to hopefully have 1 of these backs pan out. couldnt find any other trade partners so this was my only option.

Surprised the 2nd-to-last team is still interested in making moves. Unless your league is pretty tight for the final playoff spots?

Surprised the 2nd-to-last team is still interested in making moves. Unless your league is pretty tight for the final playoff spots?
Yeah it's tight enough to gamble:

1 Demaryius Targaryen 7-2-0 1101.68 857.44 W-1 12 19
2 EMR 7-2-0 1042.04 916.24 W-5 11 11
3 10 Jack Jared n EMR 6-3-0 1137.20 967.80 W-2 10 22
4 Royals-2 Mets-0 5-4-0 1008.76 927.38 W-3 9 14
5 Free Josh Gordon 5-4-0 970.14 947.16 W-1 8 22
6 Not Just Lucky 4-5-0 1035.88 1047.66 L-3 7 12
7 joey2bites akaJcrack 4-5-0 961.24 977.12 L-2 6 17
8 The GIANT OBJ 4-5-0 944.50 1075.84 L-1 5 6
9 david's Neat Team 4-5-0 936.88 953.98 L-1 4 14
10 GRONKYkong 3-6-0 826.56 856.18 L-1 3 34
11 ogni's 3-6-0 792.70 1045.44 W-1 2 18
12 Tread Lightly 2-7-0 750.20 935.54 L-4 1 12

top 6 make it, he's ranked 10th could theoretically win out, also last year's champ so has some pride in the mix. has a cupcake matchup this week with the 6 seed who has no flex and freeman on bye without a backup rb

Last edited:
It's not good trade when you could've gotten a legit stud rb or made two separate deals and gotten more value
Like I said before, no one in my league trades away, especially to the #1 owner. When Bell went down with a knee, I put in claims for Langford and D-Williams to no avail. I made moves for other RBs which no one was having. At the end of the day I feel like I lucked out. My #3 wideout for for a RB that is getting a heavy workload behind an excellent O-line.

How do you guys feel about Andrew Luck the rest of the season? I'm thinking about sending a trade offer to his owner that is in need of a RB, where I'm pretty stacked at.

I have Matt Ryan at QBnow but the fact that he can't throw more than 1 passing TD a game and a tougher schedule the rest of the season doesn't sit too well with me.
He has an easy schedule down the stretch. I would rather have Luck over Ryan ROS.

Im next to last at 3-6 and im still making moves. I win out and i think I have a shot especially since i face nothing but guys ahead of me. 6 make the playoffs

1. 7-2
2. 6-3
3. 6-3
4. 5-4
5. 5-4
6. 5-4
7. 4-5
8. 4-5
9. 3-6
10. 3-6
11. 3-6
12. 3-6

I was in the ship last year and made a bone head move of playing brees over big ben so i lost. That was for free, this year is for money so im not giving up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom