OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

All I can really think about is Sunday b 
mean.gif

Let's go get this W. Put up or shut up. Go hard or go home. [insert other cliches]

:smokin

Team full of feast or famine, no defense playing chumps outside of CP3.

Golden opportunity to go deep wasted.

No assets, draft picks or cap space + KD coming back means its gonna be even harder to climb the mountain next year.

Doc makes $10M per for what? Flawed roster, lack of foresight, ****** rotations and average coaching? His card has been pulled.

Last edited:
At least they're playing hard until the end. Too bad everyone other than CP basically sucked until now. Blake's line looks great if you didn't watch the game. But he looked a step slow most of the time and has some awful, killer turnovers.

JJ was absolutely brutal this game. Just awful ... on offense. Defense he was ok.

I can't even comprehend this ****. The Rockets are missing TWO ******* starters, were a very favorable match-up for us and AND were down 1-3, but we are going home.

******* embarrassing.

Really don't want to see this team together again.

Last edited:
That **** got me heated man. Golden opportunity and they came out lethargic as hell. Grown to be a big fan of this team...but you can sense the collapse when it's about to happen.

Still have a great core with the best PG and PF in the game. Big decision is if you want to resign DJ. Also, if they can magically unload Spencer Hawes and Trade Jamal for cash, they would be in an excellent position.

Here are some upcoming free agents that the Clips should be looking at:

Demarre Carroll
Brandon Bass
Mo will
D Arthur
Cj Watson
Norris Cole
Brandon Wright
Robin Lopez
Lou Will
Kevin Serahpin

Demare Carroll might be a pipe dream...but he can be had for 10 mil, and use the rest of DJ's money to sign Mo Will and a big.

Damn. Embarrasing.

JJ, Matt,....really everyone except cp just dissapeared. Wow.

Said it after game 6. I knew CP3 would show up. The rest of the team, not so much. Blake's my guy but he went into ****boy mode midway through the 3rd quarter of Game 6 and never recovered. For some reason, I'm not as mad as I was after the Thunder series last year.

Clippers earned the **** they're gonna get in the NBA thread lol. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Said it after game 6. I knew CP3 would show up. The rest of the team, not so much. Blake's my guy but he went into ****boy mode midway through the 3rd quarter of Game 6 and never recovered. For some reason, I'm not as mad as I was after the Thunder series last year.

Clippers earned the **** they're gonna get in the NBA thread lol. I can't wait to see it unfold.

No doubt. Blake needs to watch the tapes for the last two games all summer and remeber that being passive gets him in nothing but trouble.

I think we would have gotten beaten soundly by the Warriors anyway, but still. Blowing a 3-1 lead to this Rockets team. Like I said, laughable.

Yeah, I never felt we could beat GS, but still this is some sad ****. Team had me questioning my own intuition of this team after they came back and beat the Spurs, but all the ****** traits that I've noticed about this team back to the pre-season came out all at the worse possible time.

The lack of mental and physical toughness, the lack of fundamentals like boxing out, the over-reliance on one-dimensional, one-way "shooters" (we have one 2-way player), the lack of length, athleticism and energy of the role players, the running of the starters into the ground for all 82 + the playoffs, etc. Just all bad.

Somebody needs to be held accountable, and I'm looking at the con man who promoted HIMSELF to President of BO, WITHOUT an owner in place. In a professional sports league, NOBODY should be both coach and personnel decision-maker, doesn't work and doesn't make sense.

Time for an outside GM to be brought in and Ballmer to open his checkbook and buy some picks to try to build this **** the right way. No more over the hill vets who are only on the team because they went off against Doc in a game back in 2009.

Defensive, length, rebounders, slashers, scrappers is what the team needs, not stationary redundant "shooters" who can't provide **** if their shot isn't falling.

Blake came up well short today.

Cp3 was there today but no one else showed up. Over the past 3 games it was incredible to watch everyone but blake and cp just dissapear.

Moving forward, I think the jig may be up with this team, and its on the margins where it hurts the most. They can win you 55 games but a rotation of JJ / Matt / crawford on the wings just wont cut it againsr the elite in a 7 game series.

Especially crawford he has to go asap man he has been awful for a minute now and the jig is up with his long contested 2s and poor defense.

I think Im not mad because I knew the serie was over after game 6. I don't care how good a team is, it's hard to come back after blowing a huge lead like that at home.

I agree that Golden State would have washed us but blowing 3-1 lead is worse than getting swept lol. I feel bad for my bot Wavey. We wasted no time in breaking your heart :lol: :smh:

At least I can root for Bron to get another ring. Sorry lawdog.

Yeah, I never felt we could beat GS, but still this is some sad ****. Team had me questioning my own intuition of this team after they came back and beat the Spurs, but all the ****** traits that I've noticed about this team back to the pre-season came out all at the worse possible time.

The lack of mental and physical toughness, the lack of fundamentals like boxing out, the over-reliance on one-dimensional, one-way "shooters" (we have one 2-way player), the lack of length, athleticism and energy of the role players, the running of the starters into the ground for all 82 + the playoffs, etc. Just all bad.

Somebody needs to be held accountable, and I'm looking at the con man who promoted HIMSELF to President of BO, WITHOUT an owner in place. In a professional sports league, NOBODY should be both coach and personnel decision-maker, doesn't work and doesn't make sense.

Time for an outside GM to be brought in and Ballmer to open his checkbook and buy some picks to try to build this **** the right way. No more over the hill vets who are only on the team because they went off against Doc in a game back in 2009.

Defensive, length, rebounders, slashers, scrappers is what the team needs, not stationary redundant "shooters" who can't provide **** if their shot isn't falling.

Too real man damn too real

Even with Doc's inefficiencies as a gm, they were 3-1 and a 18 pt meltdown away from the wcf.

They should have pulled this series out even in spite of the lack of depth. Incredible.

Back
Top Bottom