OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Miller called a great game. Hes the (one of the) best calling games. Like it or not, he is. He's been there, he can speak on it, and it bleeds through his knowledge, it just does. Reggie is doing it, straight up.

yeah he did just fine tonight. didn't get in the way or say anything outlandish

Well to be fair he did say it's just a minor adjustment going from Chris Paul to Austin Rivers and also said the Rockets have no one who can guard Griffin at either end which... I don't know what that means.

You ain't never guard anyone on offense?

nerd.gif

Did I miss something?
Didn't see anything and even rewound 

Oh yeah, he also said "what kind of message are we sending to our kids" about the Hack-A strategy.

What makes y'all think James is out of shape?

Any who, kinda schocked by the Clippers. But then again, I didn't think Houston was about anything either. Howard played well ( and y'all know I hate that clown), they just got zero production from their bench. Brewer and Smith 6/24. Terrible.

Well to be fair he did say it's just a minor adjustment going from Chris Paul to Austin Rivers and also said the Rockets have no one who can guard Griffin at either end which... I don't know what that means.
Also praised Matt Barnes for de-escalating that Dwight/Jordan slap-fest. 

[quote name="dragicon"]McHale seems like one of those new age parents who refuse to say anything negative about their kids, and can only use positive reinforcement to get improvement out of them.[/quote]I'm one of those parents. Let's have this discussion.

Yes, please.

Rockets need better ball movement. Feed Dwight. Harden needs to be more decisive. Smith got too much burn and went one on one or just chucked up 3s. Ariza and Brewer need to just shoot. Their pump fake off the 3 point line into the mid range j are auto bricks.

With all of that said, think the Rockets take game 2. They know it's a must win. Cp3 probably sits again. Real question is can they get the split in LA. I don't eem know.

3 out of 4 teams let game 1 slip away. Round 2 is about to :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: compared to round 1. Sans the Clips/Spurs series.

Wait, Did Steph accept the MVP tonight,? Confused, wait, he was giving a speech. Was, man, I'm lost

What makes y'all think James is out of shape?

Any who, kinda schocked by the Clippers. But then again, I didn't think Houston was about anything either. Howard played well ( and y'all know I hate that clown), they just got zero production from their bench. Brewer and Smith 6/24. Terrible.

View media item 1520124
View media item 1520125
For a guy who plays in such a high pace offense, I thought he would be in better shape, he could be so much better if he got into prime shape, dudes skill is almost second to none, maybe curry

Coming into the league he was 10% body fat seems he got above that, if he were to get back to sub 10% his athleticism could surely help his game

Last edited:
Lamarcus on Cavs could be interesting, I don't think he shoots nearly as many threes as Love but he's still an automatic gunner and I think Love is the better rebounder but LMA has size on em'

Bron would solidify being a PF killer if he hurt LMA's game the same way

Jonathan Feigen @Jonathan_Feigen 1m
Doc Rivers made it very clear if Chris Paul is cleared Wednesday he'll play. Indicated result tonight won't be a factor.

Reggie Miller called a great game. Hes the (one of the) best calling games. Like it or not, he is. He's been there, he can speak on it, and it bleeds through his knowledge, it just does. Reggie is doing it, straight up.

yeah he did just fine tonight. didn't get in the way or say anything outlandish

It's all good.
People think what they think and know what they know.

I hear knuckle ***** saying he's a cornball and I see bad credit, $600 per month payment on a $12,000 car and $300 per month rent that they split with a roommate, but mad that he's corny, because they are "trill".

They hear me take up for Reggie or for cornballs and they think "old fart Uncle Tom *** ninja"...

One thing is true, somebody is right.

Last edited:
It's all good.
People think what they think and know what they know.

I hear knuckle ***** saying he's a cornball and I see bad credit, $600 per month payment on a $12,000 car and $300 per month rent that they split with a roommate, but mad that he's corny, because they are "trill".

They hear me take up for Reggie or for cornballs and they think "old fart Uncle Tom *** ninja"...

One thing is true, somebody is right.
Damb

Knuckle *****

Talk of monthly payments

Held not a one thing back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom