OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs should be fine once jr comes back and they go small. Obviously shump ain't the shooter love is but it should still open up the floor for James an Irving

I completely whiffed on game one. I thought the short turnaround, on the road, no Paul would kill them for the game.

I'm an idiot.

^ rockets thought the same thing, thought they could chill with no CP3 on the court I honestly think they didn't respect their opponent. But then again no heart Howard is on their team so I'm not surprised

Who's the Favorite right now, to win it all?

I like The Bulls.
Warriors for sure.  Of all the teams left in the Playoffs i think the Clippers pose the biggest threat to them honestly.

im rooting for a Wizards/Bulls ECF but i just can't trust the Bulls to beat Lebby quite yet

I completely whiffed on game one. I thought the short turnaround, on the road, no Paul would kill them for the game.

I'm an idiot.

me too big dog. I forgot blake is a grown *** man now. Dude is officially a game changer. Not sure if teams need to fear him yet, but leaving him open is stupid.

idk if houston will win this series anymore. houston doesnt really have an advantage over 7 games. I thought it would be their depth, but the clippers are showing heart that I didn't know they were capable of.

Anyone know what the percentage of teams that advance after being up 1-0?
As it stands GS-LAC, CHI-WAS. Who would've thunk it?

Rockets are so damn stupid. Instead of destroying LA and not give them any hope. Have CP3 play in desperation and finish them early. They did the opposite. :smh:

But then again, Howard and Harden are not exactly leaders.

Tapped out early once again.
mean.gif
frown.gif

I'm surprised to see that not only did the CP3less Clippers win but they washed the Rockets in the process.

Looking at the boxscore, I see Blake had himself a game
sick.gif
pimp.gif
and Austin Rivers wasn't bad in his first playoff start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom