OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the percentage of teams that advance after being up 1-0?
As it stands GS-LAC, CHI-WAS. Who would've thunk it?

77%

Tapped out early once again. :smh: :frown:

I'm surprised to see that not only did the CP3less Clippers win but they washed the Rockets in the process.

Looking at the boxscore, I see Blake had himself a game :x :pimp: and Austin Rivers wasn't bad in his first playoff start.

Blake dominated, Austin was trashed but gathered himself to finish with a decent game

Worst part about knocking out during the games is waking up to Charmed

If Cavs dont make it, I know Wizards can beat ATL and Chi town

Chi a different team this year, we may not be able to straight punk em this year, but if we go back to the nene gortat frontcourt playibg heavy minutes we can easily bully those dudes in the post

Our defense can keep us in it but they have tons of weapons this season

Last edited:
Never again will I call a game over before it ends. Not only did the Clips win but they blew them out. Insane

Did I just read someone say that Reggie Miller called a good game? I didnt watch the whole thing but while I watched he said that the difference between Chris Paul and Austin Rivers was a "minor adjustment". Based off that and the cat and dog thing how can anyone even make that statement. The guy is awful.

Do people still believe Lebron can effectively guard positions 1-5?

Maybe prime bron on HGH, but this season he has been a shell of himself defensively, If im a cavs fan i want him on Butler or Dunleavy

Well Rockets fans you had a good season. It's over for you guys. I'm hearing reports Kevin McHale went off in the locker room after the game. Tore into the whole roster. What a way to let your fans down. Under no circumstances can you lose THAT game with the Clips short handed. At home too. Ha ha ha

Never again will I call a game over before it ends. Not only did the Clips win but they blew them out. Insane

me too big dog. I forgot blake is a grown *** man now. Dude is officially a game changer. Not sure if teams need to fear him yet, but leaving him open is stupid.

idk if houston will win this series anymore. houston doesnt really have an advantage over 7 games. I thought it would be their depth, but the clippers are showing heart that I didn't know they were capable of.

Kind of shocked at all the credit you've given the Clips this postseason. Respect for recognizing and acknowledging good ball when you see it. repped.

Wow, give it up to the clips, all they needed was one. Nobody gave them a chance without Paul game 1.

Well Rockets fans you had a good season. It's over for you guys. I'm hearing reports Kevin McHale went off in the locker room after the game. Tore into the whole roster. What a way to let your fans down. Under no circumstances can you lose THAT game with the Clips short handed. At home too. Ha ha ha

Well dam :lol:

A series with all star floppers can provide any outcome but we'll see

I want to see the Rockets win, but there's no way you lose without Paul playing.

Well dam :lol:

A series with all star floppers can provide any outcome but we'll see

Still a long series but the Clippers look different. Like my team the Clips are HUNGRY. Starving even. You can tell these dudes came to win this post season. Houston should have washed them with no mercy last night.

Harden :lol:

There's a reason he came off the bench

Dude too worried about free biscuit tacos coming up

Last edited:
Rockets should be ashamed of themselves. And if they do win the series they going to get washed by GSW. SMH no kind of moxie. And Cleveland is not going to beat Chicago without Kevin Love. Unless Bron channels his 2009 form because just him and Kyrie are not going to get it done against this Bulls squad. They might go down 2-0 heading back to the Chi SMH.

Yo bros. Nothing is guaranteed but there's a chance we get Wall/Rose and CP3/Curry in the East and West Finals. OMG the PG matchups are heavenly.

Last edited:
Do people still believe Lebron can effectively guard positions 1-5?

Maybe prime bron on HGH, but this season he has been a shell of himself defensively, If im a cavs fan i want him on Butler or Dunleavy

How long was bron considered an elite defender? Seems like that talk started in miami and was short lived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom