OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewer and Smith went a combined 1-10 from 3 :x

Can't be condoning that. Gotta reel it in after awhile.

My predictions for tonight - Hawks even their series up; Memphis, not so much. Hawks by 7, Dubs by 12.

Blake Griffin has been the best player in post-season. 24/13/8 He's just killing it. His commercials
pimp.gif
Commercials are hilarious to me "Lets Bake this cake"

Didnt even know it was really this long, the one they show on TV is like half the length.

He definitely has been the best player in the playoffs this year.

Struggling to stay awake at work because of the LA vs Houston game

The intentional foul stuff made it like an hour longer :lol:

Austin has been extremely solid.

He really has. Everyone kills the kid tho

So having two good games out of eight = extremely solid now?

We're just going to ignore the 0, 2, 2, 3 and 4 point outbursts? Or the 11 point on 11 shot game? The fact his net +/- is -17 after 8 playoff games?

Austin Rivers is what he is.

Last night wasnt a good game for him either, started horrible and then salvaged it in the second half

There were points he gave Blake the ball to bring it up court, run pick and rolls, and play point

It wasn't but blowing them up were people looking forward had they lost.

Clippers fans use to laugh when people said:

Top PG, PF, Center, 6 man, coach

Now Clips fans want to embrace/admit the fact they have these things. I see you Clips fans. Ha ha ha
Don't forget a top 5 three point shooter at the 2 guard. The same fans and others might tell you though that they have an overrated center/coach and trash 6th man AND worst bench in the league

Folks love playing both sides of it when it comes to the Clippers. When they are winning folks say what is in your post when they're losing it's CP3 and Blake have a terrible bench, terrible GM/coach and never addressed the wing position

Last edited:
The series was too tight to make any predictions

Yeah ok. Predicting the Spurs would win a game 6 at home or 7 on the road vs a team that's been historically mentally weak under pressure was a HUGE stretch. Knowing the history of the Clippers and Spurs I should have known better. Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom