Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dawg movie is a classic. Who they gonna find to play woody and nino? Remake prolly gon be corny af.

and then rosie perez bae...

leave some stuff alone man.

They will mess around and destroy a classic like they did the Rush Hour show on TV. :rofl:

dawg movie is a classic. Who they gonna find to play woody and nino? Remake prolly gon be corny af.

They will mess around and destroy a classic like they did the Rush Hour show on TV. :rofl:

they had a rush hour show??? :x

I can see someone like Sofia Vergara playing Gloria.

Don't you even joke like that Hawaii.

Seriously though what white dude in hollywood is poppin with the juice like woody and the comedic timing? Ryan reynolds? But he doesnt have that urban flow that Billy Hoyle had. And black guy? Michael B Jordan? If they got with Mike, that discount Ryan, deadpool is huge in stature compared to him.

Meh...we've seen that already

kobe-5-rings-o.gif

Seriously though what white dude in hollywood is poppin with the juice like woody and the comedic timing? Ryan reynolds? But he doesnt have that urban flow that Billy Hoyle had. And black guy? Michael B Jordan? If they got with Mike, that discount Ryan, deadpool is huge in stature compared to him.

Bruh I just saw they have Training Day and Taken shows now too. The creativity outchea in the city is lacking severely right now.

I can see someone like Sofia Vergara playing Gloria.

Gonna piss you off even more...

Robert Downey Jr. or Zac Efron got the comedic swag to pull off Woody.

Michael B. Jordan and Zac Efron worked with eachother before too, so I'm sure the chemistry is there.

Take advantage how? KD's just flat out better than him :lol:
KD is also better than Zach Ramdolph and Randolph was abusing him.
KD shouldn't be able to make Love completely ineffective in the post

Z-Bo is just better in the post and is a bully. No one is afraid of Kevin Love, especially the non-NT thick version. Kevin Love doesn't have any advantage on KD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom