Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always said this. If Melo would have went to the bulls in 2015, Melo would have a ring right now. They would have beat a Love'less Cavs team, and they would have beat the lame Warriors in the finals.

Melo should have done it. Melo, Rose, Butler, Gasol, and Noah...smh that would have been crazy

Welp.

Wojbomb

Carmelo Anthony reaffirmed his desire to stay with Knicks in meeting with Phil Jackson today, league source tells @TheVertical.

**** like this is so dope

haha bruhh i love this.

'what you woulda done, spun back?'

'nah I wouldn't have spun'

'oh thats right, you aint got that in ya game yet.'

'i mean I spun before'

'yea an it was nice, but you aint got that in ya game yet'

:smokin :smokin :smokin

father your sons b

More from Woj:

Melo/Jackson meeting was calm, business-like, a source told @TheVertical. Melo continues to have no interest in waiving his no-trade clause.

There's a reason 'Melo wanted no-trade clause in his contract: He wants to live and play in New York. He won't let Jackson chase him out.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing: People killed KD for going to Golden State for titles.

Now people are saying Melo isn’t a winner for staying in NY?

TF?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not that this is a surprise, but KD basically committed to resigning already at the groundbreaking for the Dubs' new arena.

Not that this is a surprise, but KD basically committed to resigning already at the groundbreaking for the Dubs' new arena.

to be fair, can he really leave now? like, he's burned the bridges of every potential suitor, even by saying no the right way. Can't go to Boston, can't go to washington, can't go back to okc. He's a Warriors for better or worse for at least the rest of his prime.

to be fair, can he really leave now? like, he's burned the bridges of every potential suitor, even by saying no the right way. Can't go to Boston, can't go to washington, can't go back to okc. He's a Warriors for better or worse for at least the rest of his prime.

Agree.

But it is KD still.

Any team would want him, and fans will forgive. BELIIIIVE THAAAT Freeze.

Bron went back, all was forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom