Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, can he really leave now? like, he's burned the bridges of every potential suitor, even by saying no the right way. Can't go to Boston, can't go to washington, can't go back to okc. He's a Warriors for better or worse for at least the rest of his prime.

Agree.

But it is KD still.

Any team would want him, and fans will forgive. BELIIIIVE THAAAT Freeze.

Bron went back, all was forgotten.

true dat.

he aint screw milwaukee.

Greek Freak x D.C. Freak. :smokin

Shiiit they can send him to detroit and take bum *** reggie. Okc would take him back in a heart beat also.

KD cant go back to okc, cuz russ wouldn't allow it. kd leaving not only exposed that him and russ had no relationship, but also, russ in the undisputed alpha of the team. russ WILL NOT go back to be alpha 2 again. kd would be shook to even be in the locker room with russ at this point. liable to get 2-pieced before and after every game. then have to lie and say he fell during the presser

Glad to see he is committed to the cause and not trying to pull a Lebron and play for a couple seasons to win rings then leave

to be fair, can he really leave now? like, he's burned the bridges of every potential suitor, even by saying no the right way. Can't go to Boston, can't go to washington, can't go back to okc. He's a Warriors for better or worse for at least the rest of his prime.

:lol: :lol: At thinking a HOF'er wouldn't be signed by a franchise because he told them no before. The OWNER alone would get rid of the GM himself if it meant gettin KD.

:lol: :lol: At thinking a HOF'er wouldn't be signed by a franchise because he told them no before. The OWNER alone would get rid of the GM himself if it meant gettin KD.

you're talking about the front office, I'm talking about the players.

you think russ wants to play with kd again? be anybody's 2nd fiddle?

I bet jae crowder has some feelings over kd snubbing them. he didnt even give a meeting to washington. Teams work on principles also.

Not that this is a surprise, but KD basically committed to resigning already at the groundbreaking for the Dubs' new arena.
lot of other places he can go to that are promising as a free agent or part of a sign/trade

roll.gif

at melo coming to the clippers to form a "dynasty"

Rubio on the block

Last edited:
you're talking about the front office, I'm talking about the players.

you think russ wants to play with kd again? be anybody's 2nd fiddle?

I bet jae crowder has some feelings over kd snubbing them. he didnt even give a meeting to washington. Teams work on principles also.

Outside of Russ, what is any other gonna player gonna say... It's not like he talked down on other teams he made a decision, a decision that players will respect and understand.

Melo loves being in NY so much he's welling to waste his career. Obviously he doesn't care about winning THAT much. You already got your money, it's no reason to stay. :smh:

Melo loves being in NY so much he's welling to waste his career. Obviously he doesn't care about winning THAT much. You already got your money, it's no reason to stay. :smh:

I understand that as fans all we see is the basketball aspect, but as a multimillionaire who has expressed several times that he loves NYC & how he wants to grow his business there really is no reason to leave. Melo is still gonna be a HOF'er, what's the worse that's gonna happen in the big picture? a bunch of people who can't knockdown a layup drawing up meme's?.... Is that really worth moving to Cleveland and potentially losing millions of dollars for?

didn't dan gilbert act like a scorned ex-gf when lebron left cleveland the first time? we'd be lying to ourselves if we assumed an owner would turn away KD because he/she's got too much pride.

Last edited:
what i don't understand is why is KD considered "beta" for joining a loaded GSW yet this "beta" label doesn't apply to lebron for joining DWade and then recruiting Chris Bosh or when he joined kyrie and then demanded KLove?

this is the biggest double standard I'll never understand. KD understood that he'd never win in OKC with just Russ in the same way that Lebron knew he'd never win in Cleveland without two other stars...by NT's standards and metrics, Lebron = Beta AF

Last edited:
what i don't understand is why is KD considered "beta" for joining a loaded GSW yet this "beta" label doesn't apply to lebron for joining DWade and then recruiting Chris Bosh or when he joined kyrie and then demanded KLove?

this is the biggest double standard I'll never understand. KD understood that he'd never win in OKC with just Russ in the same way that Lebron knew he'd never win in Cleveland without two other stars...by NT's standards and metrics, Lebron = Beta AF

It was loud & abundant for a few years than he won a championship and people went to rewriting the narrative. To the point iv'e seen Bron fans accuse KD of not showing up in the closing moments of games :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom