Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you bring up Mike Conley's PER on partly sunny days in February to get us back on track.
Smh
mean.gif

Because that's when they traded for Isaiah. Vincent already explained this.
fair enough
I just don't think you're team is going far with a PG as your #1 scoring threat and when he's 5'9 at that.
recent history hasn't given me any reason to think isaiah will all of a sudden become efficient in the playoffs when he hasn't shown that

A lot of Zeke being inefficient is due to crowder, smart and Bradley not being able to keep the defense honest.

[shoeking] context [/shoeking]

Celtics the past 2 years: lost in the 1st round, lost in the 1st round

Wizards the past 2 years: lost in the 2nd round, missed the playoffs

Yeah, they're so much more accomplished.

Just like when people want to put the Clippers on the pedestal vs the Grizz :lol: . Same damn playoff accomplishments.

Why don't you bring up Mike Conley's PER on partly sunny days in February to get us back on track.

How about you stop talking about a team with a mediocre coach, bench, a crybaby *** PG and going to get that *** swept by the Cavs come playoff time?

Last edited:
A lot of Zeke being inefficient is due to crowder, smart and Bradley not being able to keep the defense honest.

[shoeking] context [/shoeking]
so why is that gonna change?
im seriously asking too because I don't watch many celtics games

Horford is going to alleviate some of the pressure.
Teams are going to dare crowder and smart to make shots regardless.
Bradley is having a careee year from 3 and he'll have to keep it up.

Boston isn't a contender and are realistically a big time player away. Zeke is going to carry them as much as he can but w/o floor spacing, it's hard for anyone let alone a 5'9 guard to be efficient

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom