Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
beal has a short shelf life from what doctors are saying with his injury
you use him as much as possible right now. no need in "saving" him

glad he is able to show his skills
for awhile, you could argue wall/beal as best backcourt behind steph/klay

Last edited:
beal has a short shelf life from what doctors are saying with his injury
you use him as much as possible right now. no need in "saving" him

glad he is able to show his skills
for awhile, you could argue wall/beal as best backcourt behind steph/klay

Wait what's wrong with Beal?

Nike needs to show Wall some Love on the PE's.
Nike gotta use this logo:

nike-hyperfuse-john-wall-pe-08.jpg

One final take away from last nights game. Everything Washington did was something I can see them continuing to do. LeBron shot the ball out of his mind in the 4th last night. He's 2 for his last 32 attempts at a game tying or winning 3. The Cavs can't rely on him doing that again going forward. Ian Mahinmi is a body we can put on Love down the road to make it harder on him. He had a top 10 defensive rating last year. Those are the positive take aways from last night if your a Wizards fan.

The negatives were letting Kyrie cook in OT. Wall gives Irvin problems on both ends but letting him go for 11 points in 5 minutes is disturbing and unacceptable. Kyrie has a knack for showing up when the Cavs need him most. He did again last night.

Celtics the past 2 years: lost in the 1st round, lost in the 1st round

Wizards the past 2 years: lost in the 2nd round, missed the playoffs

Yeah, they're so much more accomplished.

Just like when people want to put the Clippers on the pedestal vs the Grizz :lol: . Same damn playoff accomplishments.

Why don't you bring up Mike Conley's PER on partly sunny days in February to get us back on track.

How about you stop talking about a team with a mediocre coach, bench, a crybaby *** PG and going to get that *** swept by the Cavs come playoff time?

Who are you talm bout doh

One final take away from last nights game. Everything Washington did was something I can see them continuing to do. LeBron shot the ball out of his mind in the 4th last night. He's 2 for his last 32 attempts at a game tying or winning 3. The Cavs can't rely on him doing that again going forward. Ian Mahinmi is a body we can put on Love down the road to make it harder on him. He had a top 10 defensive rating last year. Those are the positive take aways from last night if your a Wizards fan.

The negatives were letting Kyrie cook in OT. Wall gives Irvin problems on both ends but letting him go for 11 points in 5 minutes is disturbing and unacceptable. Kyrie has a knack for showing up when the Cavs need him most. He did again last night.
This plus not boxing out and leaving shooters wide open.

I think the issue with facing the Cavs is that you have to account for Kyrie at the end of these games. He can have a horrendous shooting night (8 for 24 was it) and still, if the game is close, you know he's coming. I legit thought the Wizards had it once LBJ went to the bench.

the wizards lowkey earned my respect last night. Beal doesn't get enough credit at all tho. Every time I've watched them he gets off and Porter has been as consistent as the come.

Jokic on if he likes to score or pass: "Passing makes two people happy. Scoring only makes one person happy."

smokin.gif

I think the issue with facing the Cavs is that you have to account for Kyrie at the end of these games. He can have a horrendous shooting night (8 for 24 was it) and still, if the game is close, you know he's coming. I legit thought the Wizards had it once LBJ went to the bench.

I thought we had it too at that point. Apparently so did the Wizards.

the wizards lowkey earned my respect last night. Beal doesn't get enough credit at all tho. Every time I've watched them he gets off and Porter has been as consistent as the come.

I think the reason Beal or Otto don't get the praise Wall does is because of the PGs in this league and how Wall for a while wasn't given his proper due. He's getting that now. Beal is finally healthy and that's been the knock against him. Otto may be the NBA MIP this season.

love beal street, but his persistent injuries have always put a damper on the wiz's ability to contend for a top seed in an 82 game season. if they played 60 games a year, narrative on the wizards would be different

#MambaBlood

Just like when people want to put the Clippers on the pedestal vs the Grizz :lol: . Same damn playoff accomplishments.

Why don't you bring up Mike Conley's PER on partly sunny days in February to get us back on track.

How about you stop talking about a team with a mediocre coach, bench, a crybaby *** PG and going to get that *** swept by the Cavs come playoff time?

Same squad with a mediocre coach, bench, and crybaby PG that just beat yall *** a few weeks ago.

Same squad with a mediocre coach, bench, and crybaby PG that just beat yall *** a few weeks ago.

who the hell are yall talking about??? Celtics??? Since when has IT been a crybaby? Dude is a beast. Oh wait...I just got it. Blazers? Crybaby *** dame? That's my guess.

What is the Portland Trailblazers?

It's my first time watching Beal this season and wow, he has come a long way. His passes were on point setting up his teammates, his footwork is underrated and is smart about getting to the basket. He's a ton of fun to watch.

It's my first time watching Beal this season and wow, he has come a long way. His passes were on point setting up his teammates, his footwork is underrated and is smart about getting to the basket. He's a ton of fun to watch.

dont think anyone really questioned the actual skill set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom