Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberson is trash besides defense obviously, they really should make a push to find a new SG and bring Roberson off the bench

That Jabari ACL tear setting the Bucks back like 2-3 years before they even sniff the playoffs. Perfect year for them to tank it up and slip into the top 5.

They definitely should tank this year.

Play Thon Maker as many minutes as possible and see what you have.

Let Giannis have 35% + Usage.

Lauri Markken projects to be a bad defender but dude could be a taller Ryan Anderson and that's a valuable player
My guy Jah went #3 overall :lol: next few years the scouts gonna be extra tough in any big that isn't an all-world defender
:rofl: what is wrong with you b

You been to New Orleans? You can get restaurant meals, it's funny because they serve it to you on a compost tray and it's so cumbersome to carry and walk to your seat with prime rib, gravy, mash potatoes, and cobbler. Makes more sense in the suite seats. You can get boudin sausage, alligator steak, of course smoothie king, pretty much everything; there was a candy factory down there, platinum level at the Mavs arena is good too because the waitresses are like concierges so if you want something that's not even on the money, they'll find it and just make a price and they were flight attendant uniforms

And Sabonis has fallen off since late December, not making his 3s at that unsustainable rate anymore and Semaj isnt even good when he plays in the D League, Payne sucks but he has the injury excuse.

1 minute ago

Follow
Adrian Wojnarowski [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WojVerticalNBA
Portland sends Mason Plumlee a 2018 second round pick for Nurkic and a 2017 first-rounder (via Memphis), league sources tell @TheVertical
12:16 PM - 12 Feb 2017
244 244 Retweets 93 93 likes

Last edited:
The Knicks chose a perfect week to self-combust. Another national game today to cap off a momentous week.

The Knicks chose a perfect week to self-combust. Another national game today to cap off a momentous week.

Our next game on Wednesday vs OKC is on ESPN, too :lol: :smh:
On my way out the door to go to MSG right now. MSG still has the best arena food I've had.

The food & Mike Walczweski are the only things we got going for us :lol:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account ‏@WojVerticalNBA

Portland sends Mason Plumlee a 2018 second round pick for Nurkic and a 2017 first-rounder (via Memphis), league sources tell @TheVertical

Portland won IMO

Last edited:
He also found shooters open for 3 over 9 times and they missed.

The TO's don't tell the whole story, with his usage TO's will always be high but the lack of shooting is abhorrent.

True I agree he needs more help, but he hand 5 turnovers in the first quarter and it was tied. They should have been up going into the 2nd quarter. I would rather have a shot attempt than an turnover.

Nothing wrong with how Westbrook is playing but he is too careless with the ball at times and if they want to contend against GS,SA, Houston he needs to have less than 5

Last edited:
Portland would've either had to pay Plumlee or let him walk for nothing.

Good deal for them.

Nurkic doesn't answer in questions concerning Portlands needs. They must be bracing themselves for the lottery.

And plums in Denver makes zero sense.

Portland screwed themselves paying Crabbe and Turner those deals which make no sense

they should move Crabbe too

this is why the NBA thread is a struggle because of posters like this

Not sure what is wrong with the post? Just stating facts that players use free agency and a lot of guys that are unhappy to be drafted by a team use it

Last edited:
Ehhh...I'm not in the business of giving up first round picks....but Plumlee is a player (and bait).

This means Jokic at the 4? Idk what to make of this yet. Will gather my thoughts and reflect.

Not sure what is wrong with the post? Just stating facts that players use free agency and a lot of guys that are unhappy to be drafted by a team use it

Sixers cap will allow them to pay almost all of them

They gonna take less money to go play in some wasteland like New Orleans when the team they will be resigning with should be a legit contender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom