Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic and Plumlee are essentially elite versions of Adams and Kanter in terms of how I think the Nuggets use them

Plumlee was Portland's best player in the 1st round last year. Not sure how he fits on that roster doe. Denver still looking to ship Muddy & Chandler out?

Last edited:
Sixers cap will allow them to pay almost all of them

They gonna take less money to go play in some wasteland like New Orleans when the team they will be resigning with should be a legit contender?

It's all speculation, but from the interviews and the impression I get from Simmons he seems like he would try to play in a bigger market. He hasn't even played a NBA yet and already talking about his "brand". Not sure about Emiid but 3 years is a long way away. A lot of players this generation leave their teams, people in here got mad when someone posted KD and Lebron might test free agency and both took pay cuts to leave

Last edited:
Plumlee was Portland's best player in the 1st round last year. Not sure how he fits on that roster doe. Denver still looking to ship Muddy & Chandler out?

Don't worry, Denver doesn't know how he fits either.

For some reason they don't wanna play Jokic 35 mins a game even though he's turning into one of the best players in the league.

Organization makes no sense.

battle for the 8th spot 
laugh.gif

They gonna take less money to go play in some wasteland like New Orleans when the team they will be resigning with should be a legit contender?

It's all speculation, but from the interviews and the impression I get from Simmons he seems like he would try to play in a bigger market. He hasn't even played a NBA yet and already talking about his "brand". Not sure about Emiid but 3 years is a long way away. A lot of players this generation leave their teams, people in here got mad when someone posted KD and Lebron might test free agency and both took pay cuts to leave
This won't matter until their second contracts. Rookie extensions completely benefit the team that drafted you. They're restricted free agents. They don't leave unless Philly wants to get rid of them.

Simmons has embraced Philly since he has been here

There aren't that many more bigger markets than Philly.

It's like NY, LA, Chicago. :lol: Then probably between Philly, Houston and SF. Toronto probably belongs in the first tier too if not for the Canadian bias.

Last edited:

Yep,

They'll match whatever offer Noel gets this summer

Dont have to worry about Embiid leaving next year

Ben and Saric still have 3 years left

And they got 2 lottery picks this year

Sixers are set and have more than enough to pay them all

Why are you giving up a 1st rounder and a rotation player for a center when your starting center has been averaging 23/11/5?

I just don't understand how these teams come to these decisions.

Had mama Durant in tears...

"The most vicious things you could say, they said about my son tonight. It's hurtful," Wanda Durant told ESPN after the Golden State Warriors' 130-114 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.

"They called him a snake, a sellout, a b---h," she said. "It's just a sad day. I understand that they loved him. I do understand it. But the name calling. The people with the cupcakes on their backs. ... It didn't have to be like this."

After the game, she had tears in her eyes after hugging her son outside the Warriors' locker room.
Mothers don't ever want to see this.

The sons are always right and Moms will die to prove it.

Hurts my heart to see Moms hurt for sons.

KD should be slapped for letting his Mother come. Hopefully he learns something from this, like how to protect your Mother from savage ****.

She should not have been there.

Why are you giving up a 1st rounder and a rotation player for a center when your starting center has been averaging 23/11/5?

It's one of those trades that looks bad now and will look worse in 2-3 years.

I hope Nurkic flourishes and Portland drafts a sleeper with that pick just to make the trade worse.

They got great weed in Denver because idk how high you have to be to make this trade.

Kd mom doesn't seem like the type to back down from anything. Good for her to not let others dictate her decisions

Also wth is Denver thinking? First rounder? Will that be protected because it could be a lottery pick to Portland...

Plumlee is a nice piece but not for that price

Man I dont understand how Jokic is this good. Dude just understands the game. Turning into the more likable and less of a headcase Cousins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom