Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron is a good team mate.

He's been lucky and he's been good and he puts in the work.
He's been gifted some great additions for practically nothing, but he's deserving, or it wouldn't be near possible. Deron chose Cleveland, and Lebron made the bed that he decided to lay in. Lebron deserves Deron. Now, he has to make it work. Not everyone can do that.

JR was written off way before the got to Cleveland, I was the only person on this board who thought he was still exceptional, Lebron did too and he made it work.

It's not enough to get what you need, that's only half of it.

Lebron is a good team mate? No. Lebron is a good front runner. As long as he's winning then everything is fine. Once he starts losing he needs more help and he throws everyone under the bus. Starts making veiled statements like "this is the last time I'm gonna say it... We need a playmaker" despite him being the pg 80% of the time. If lebron starts losing, you're not safe on his team.

Deserves deron? He's fresh off winning the chip. Jr was written off as mentally unstable, true. Explain the rest of the roster. How did this korver situation happen? How does lebron always get exactly what he's looking for or crying about in the media? And he gets it at no cost. Teams literally hand over their assets to him for pennies.

Only Tristan and kyrie were there. Lebron dropped the rest of the team and took Jones from Miami. Got rj and Frye for damn near the minimums. Got korver for one of their 30 stacked picks and some paper weights. Bogut and deron for free. Jr and shump as a buy 1 50% off get 1 free deal. How is this happening...

It's like other teams are giving them their missing pieces on purpose

Last edited:
Lebron is a good team mate. All that "rollin mates under the bus and crying for help" is opinion. He plays with his guys and for his guys, despite any social commentary you or anyone else may add.

Now, did he get help, yes.
Was it gifted to him, it sure seems so.

Why did he get it so easy and so cheap or literally for free, who knows but he got it.
Some of that credit belongs to him, hell all of it does.
It doesn't matter how easy he got the help, does it? It's water under the bridge now.

I mean you can say it's unfair or collusion or, again hell, what are you getting at?

If he didn't deserve it, he damn sure earned it.
I mean Deron didn't decide to go to SAS, or LAC, or Memphis now did he? Why not? I'll tell you why, because Lebron deserved that help. He earned it. I mean, what is your definition of deserve?

In my book it means to have qualities worthy of or show yourself in a way that brings "reward or thanks".

The guy surely has all that, yea, he got help and you know why, he deserves it.

All the greats had great help.
Stop hating.

Last edited:
If I clear waivers the two primary things I'm considering are playing time and playoff chances. The Cavs provide the most ideal combination of those two.

Lebron is a good team mate.

He's been lucky and he's been good and he puts in the work.
He's been gifted some great additions for practically nothing, but he's deserving, or it wouldn't be near possible. Deron chose Cleveland, and Lebron made the bed that he decided to lay in. Lebron deserves Deron. Now, he has to make it work. Not everyone can do that.

JR was written off way before the got to Cleveland, I was the only person on this board who thought he was still exceptional, Lebron did too and he made it work.

It's not enough to get what you need, that's only half of it.

Who the hell "wrote off" JR Smith? Everyone knows he has all the talent in the world, but he's also a headcase and somebody that a lot of teams didn't wanna deal with. He needed to be put on a contending team with vets that he respected in order for him to not do dumb ****, and he got that with the Cavs, not just LeBron.

I heard about Bogut, but D Will is planning on going too?

163.gif

Jennings on the Thunder or Wizards would be nice.

Let deron williams go to the cavs.

The warriors dont need anymore help.

If the Wizards don't make an attempt to sign Jennings, then they deserve whatever backlash that should come their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom