Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Jennings scored 55 against GSW and Steph while drawing AI comparisons.

Now he's begging to be Curry's backup. Life moves at a brisk pace

Last edited:
Kind of cool to see BG looking like prime BG. Been a monster since he's been back. Don't think The Clippers can beat GSW, but the only way they could be competitive against them is if Blake Griffin is playing like a top 7 player in the league come playoff time.

See man this is what I don't get. If cp3 is the best PG, JJ shoots as well as klay and plays defense, luc is an elite defender, Blake is MVP caliber, DJ is elite at what he does and Austin is a top notch 6 man, then why the hell is it a given that they're supposed to lose to GSW? Overall they are more well rounded than the dubs. Zaza is hands down the worst player from the two starting lineups.

Why is it OK for them to lose if they are so talented? You're fond of saying things like the dubs beat everybody, there's no shame in it or whatever. But at the same time you hype up the clippers talent and when they inevitably lose it's like well, they aren't that good anyway. Like you legit don't even expect them to compete and you seem cool with that

I just don't get how it's acceptable for them to get shellacked by 20+ every game when their talent level is on par with golden state

Last edited:
Their talent level isn't on point with GSW's though.

Not even close

CP3 is Stephs little mans.
JJ isn't on the same level as Klay
KD vs luc mbah moute?
Draymond defends Blake better than anyone else in the league
Deandre >>> zaza

GSW bench coupled with them always having 2 all stars on the court >>>> Doc rolling out 5 backups.

Let shoeking waive his participation trophies

Last edited:
warriors didn't give up their entire bench to get kd
they gave up ezeli (who is poo), barbosa, and speights (who wasn't even in the rotation come the Finals).
stop with these narratives and just say "I hate LeBron so I'm biased"

Brandon Jennings scored 55 against GSW and Steph while drawing AI comparisons.

Now he's begging to be Curry's backup. Life moves at a brisk pace
tumblr_mgy7uw7ihH1rzvrx0o1_500.gif

Not even close
Neither is Cleveland's. They don't get scraped by 30 every single matchup though.

Its very weird how LAC plays against those dudes. Chris Paul was completely ready to play in that matchup after the all-star and they held him out.

Its like they're petrified.

Last edited:

Not even close
Neither is Cleveland's. They don't get scraped by 30 every matchup though.

Its very weird how LAC plays against those dudes. Chris Paul was completely ready to play in that matchup after the all-star and they held him out.

You have a punchers chance with myrie and Lebron.

But CP3 and Blake aren't in the same realm of Steph/KD. And they know it. Seriously, that 50 point beat down in the pre season is the stuff that makes your soul burn slow.

Neither is Cleveland's. They don't get scraped by 30 every single matchup though.

Exactly. If you made a list of 29 teams that have the best chance to beat the dubs, the clippers would be #29. All that talent and even their own fans don't give them a chance in hell. They should have the best odds of anyone with that roster.

Last edited:
is livingston trash now or something?
why does gsw want a backup 1
I imagine to get through the end of the regular season and absolute emergency cases in the playoffs.
is livingston trash now or something?
why does gsw want a backup 1
Barbosa was a pg.
.. Roll out Jennings at the 1 and Livingston at the 2. I'm sure Jennings is better then Ian clark
Barbosa was the backup SG.
The Raps should go after Jennings
Cory Joseph is better.

Forgot all about dude :lol:,was trying to think of which East challengers could use him for depth in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom