Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These baggy clothes pics are comedy. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#TBT

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Back when we were men 
pimp.gif

Really thought these bums would at least make the playoffs though. Had us in between 6-8th seed. If only I knew 
mean.gif

OKC needs to go 7-1 in their last 8 to get to 50 wins.

DEN x 2
SA
MIN
PHX
CHA
MIL

I think they go 6-2 to finish at 49, get the 5 seed.

Am I acting like this is brand new or am I simply saying it is stupid?

It's stupid TO YOU, but that's how the masses judge. And it is what it is. Most stars know and take that burden. Hell even Lonzo took the blame for UCLA's performance against Kentucky. They know what time it is.

Only Bron in the past, CP0 all the time, and now Steph somehow get to be absolved of that.

:rofl:

It's called using logic and reason, Skip. We can watch series and see how they play out and hand out praise/blame accordingly. We don't automatically have to go straight to the Skip Bayless/sea manup level of idiocy just because that's the way it's been done in the past. That's a dumb reason for anything.

I think Russ should win MVP

I think Harden will win MVP

Either way, they are 1-2 in my book and no one else is close. Bron/Kawhi/KD/Steph can fight for 3-6

I know you're trolling but let's not act like Curry would have those accolades if he was on the Wizards :lol:

Before Draymond blew up
Before Bogut was on the roster
Before Klay was Klay
Before Steve Kerr put Curry off the ball
Before Iggy was on the roster
Before Livingston was on the roster.....
When Mark Jackson was the coach.....

Steph Curry was averaging 23/8/4 in the playoffs....upset a 56 win team....and pushed the Spurs to 6 games.

Y'all seem to forget Curry giving 44pts to the Spurs in game 1 back in 2013?

I don't think ***** realize just how much of the Warriors success is because of HIM.

Steph is one of a handful of players that you can put on almost any team and get 50 wins. He's done it before.

wavy just did the lord's work and put the facts out there.

View media item 2386181

Before the season, Thunder were projected to end 4th seed. Currently they're 6th. Rockets were projected the lottery. Currently they're 3rd. Harden is the MVP.

I picked the Rockets to finish 5th just to be reasonable for all the changes, but damn near every other outlet had them finishing between 38-40 wins and out of the playoffs, and even had the nerve to have the Mavericks in front of them :lol: :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom