Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looool

OKC needs to go 7-1 in their last 8 to get to 50 wins.

DEN x 2
SA
MIN
PHX
CHA
MIL

I think they go 6-2 to finish at 49, get the 5 seed.
7-1 is possible. 

You know, I didn't even realize that Russ was leading the league in scoring. There is his consolation prize.

Superstars can't get a triple double on purpose, yet he will average one for a year? Not enough stat padding in the World to make that happen, just unreal.

Leading the League in scoring, while averaging a Triple Double? What next.........can't wait to see the next milestone in the NBA.

Steph crushed one or two or three, now this. 

Test them all. 

Lonzo gotta drop 40 on em like D'Lo did

Gotta do it w/ jumpers only since Bron wanna be funny

Last edited:

Alternative facts. NO ONE had the thunder at the 4th seed man.
NO ONE, eh? With capital letters and everything, huh?

No one, except for the biggest sports network, having them 4th in the west in the preseason power rankings while having the Rockets 9th:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17873365/nba-power-rankings-preseason-edition
Whats funny about the preseason rankings is that every year, NBA analyst try to gas up Eastern Conference teams in effort to try to make us fans NOT think the East is going to be a joke again.

Like clockwork.

So because some "analysts" suck at predicting the nba season, you're going to hold it against the players?

Alternative facts. NO ONE had the thunder at the 4th seed man.

NO ONE, eh? With capital letters and everything, huh?

No one, except for the biggest sports network, having them 4th in the west in the preseason power rankings while having the Rockets 9th:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17873365/nba-power-rankings-preseason-edition

Yeah a lot of people was down on the Rockets and Harden for real. Even though I think he flops too damn much a lot of people was unfairly calling selfish and **** like that.

At the same time people overrated what Russ would have to work with. They need him to do what he's doing. It shows in their record when he gets triples, it ain't like he holding them back.

Either way I wouldn't be mad at whoever gets it, they both deserve it.

Reporter to Boogie: So I hear your excited to play against ur former team?
Boogie: For what, wait what we got a game tmrw?
:lol:

Whoever thought Thunder were going to be the 4th seed before the season start shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.

It's bloody impressive they got the 5th seed in the East if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom