Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said plenty of times that I felt Austin was on his way out of the league. He was historically bad as a rookie and didn't get that much better.

At the same time though, to say a 21, 22 year old Lotto pick was "saved by his dad" is a stretch. The Clippers took a gamble on essentially a buy low young guy and it paid off.

But no other team was willing to take that gamble, so he was saved by Doc

By definition if nobody else wanted him and his daddy happened to be in a position to not only trade for him initially but then bring him back on a miniscule deal after his 4th year rookie option WASN'T picked up, and he received no interest from any other teams how's that not saving him?

He may have earned his spot now but nepotism is undeniable in this case.

Last edited:
I've said plenty of times that I felt Austin was on his way out of the league. He was historically bad as a rookie and didn't get that much better.

At the same time though, to say a 21, 22 year old Lotto pick was "saved by his dad" is a stretch. The Clippers took a gamble on essentially a buy low young guy and it paid off.
his dad traded for him. You said he was on his way out the league but you saying his dad didn't save him. Which one is it...

Man Big Baby was a Ridahhhh with LAC. I heard and seen it with my own eyes. He came to LAC the same year I did. Wasn't saying any of this.

But now that he's not on LAC and not in the league he got these funny style comments. I hate ****** like that man lol

Lost whatever respek I had for fat baby.

**** wrong with him lol

Prob jelly he can't fit in any tight pants

Last edited:

Lol Austin

:lol: Damn.

Austin did get saved by Doc, he turned into a aight player but that's it.

Big Baby been sounded mad at Doc for the longest. Every time he on some show he talking **** about Doc. Doc really did him a favor too by bringing him to the Clippers. Wasn't no teams looking for big baby fat ***.

Last edited:
Side note, my old boss was Big Baby's travel agent. Let's just say he is still spending mad bread and flying out side pieces, this was just last year. My boss doesn't know **** about bball and was getting all this memorabilia signed by BB, told him no one was checking for BB signed jerseys haha.

I legit got a little sad seeing Davis being so petty

Doc must have done something deeply hurtful to Davis. Davis acting irrational at this point

I also don't see how Austin is causing tension in the locker room. He's actually producing so I don't see the issue

Side note, my old boss was Big Baby's travel agent. Let's just say he is still spending mad bread and flying out side pieces, this was just last year. My boss doesn't know **** about bball and was getting all this memorabilia signed by BB, told him no one was checking for BB signed jerseys haha.

When I was in high school we had these VIP tickets to meet the Celtics team the year they won the championship. Big Baby had two sexy *** girls waiting for him that he left with afterwards. That man has lived a good life :lol:

I legit got a little sad seeing Davis being so petty

Doc must have done something deeply hurtful to Davis. Davis acting irrational at this point

I also don't see how Austin is causing tension in the locker room. He's actually producing so I don't see the issue
yall serious man? 
laugh.gif

this **** is all entertainment. 

I do know this I'm bias towards Austin because he's from Orlando. I followed his career since high school. I do think he's become a decent b-ball palyer. His father did help him but I honestly feel his play has greatly improved. He's always been a class guy. The times I've seen his dad at his games he was hella distant from him. They have more of professional type relationship.
Anyways his sister Callie was the best athlete of that family. She was a fine specimen. If any body gets a kid from her you hitting the genetic lottery. She was something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom