Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Stein

League sources tell me that Chris Paul intends to give San Antonio serious consideration in free agency if he decides to leave the Clippers.

Marc Stein

League sources tell me that Chris Paul intends to give San Antonio serious consideration in free agency if he decides to leave the Clippers.
laugh.gif
This says absolutely nothing.

So if he indeed decides to leave LAC, he'll consider SAS...I mean, yeah? Duh? Lol

Let's say klay gets in his feelings because of his diminished role and joins San Antonio. And they also get cp
Cp
Klay
Leonard
Aldridge
Gasol
:x
Pachulia gonna have to do a lot of sliding to stop that.

Let's say klay gets in his feelings because of his diminished role and joins San Antonio. And they also get cp
Cp
Klay
Leonard
Aldridge
Gasol

Do you even salary cap bro?

That Texas BBQ is gonna be hard for cp to turn down. I can see him taking the minimum if it means max ribs

Last edited:
Cp
Klay
Leonard
Aldridge
Gasol
Really is little reason to keep Aldridge on this team. Just have a hard time seeing Pop keep someone around that shrinks from the moment.

Adam Silver man doing the right things. Stop making NBA ready players waste time in college

Best guess is he wants a no trade clause. Carmelo pulled the same stunt too.
Ahh makes sense.  I feel like they already feel the need to give him whatever he asks for though.  Would probably be a bad idea to give an NTC at his age.

Cp
Klay
Leonard
Aldridge
Gasol

i wouldn't go as far as saying klay has a diminished role. he's still getting his looks and put up 16 shots last night, they just didn't fall.

Last edited:
Cp
Klay
Leonard
Aldridge
Gasol

i wouldn't go as far as saying klay has a diminished role. he's still getting his looks and put up 16 shots last night, they just didn't fall.

Didn't Klay have his highest season ppg average this season? I might not be correct on that. Stats inc, can we get somebody on that?

Didn't Klay have his highest season ppg average this season? I might not be correct on that. Stats inc, can we get somebody on that?

Yep career high in ppg this season. He's in a prolonged shooting slump.

What would the Spurs roster realistically look like if somehow they could clear space to get Paul?

Would they have to pretty much gut their roster to get him ?

What would the Spurs roster realistically look like if somehow they could clear space to get Paul?

Would they have to pretty much gut their roster to get him ?

Rid of Patty, Gasol, Lee, Simmons is a RFA so technically could match whatever offer he receives but they would have to get a commitment from CP0. Danny Green could possibly be moved. So yea gut the roster. But they could bring Lee and Pau back on vet minimums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom