Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, D Fish flipped his car on the 101 and got arrested for suspicion of DUI?

Matt Barnes' ex was in the car?

Damb

Say the same thing every time. You are rich. No excuse go do this kind of stuff.

Not like there's ever an excuse but the price of a ride is a drop in the bucket for you.

punishments need to be more severe  for drunk drivers/dui. no excuses. 

That needs to be based on the situation. I was punished MORE than enough for getting pulled over for basically no reason other than a cop saw me leaving a party when I then blew the legal limit but was arrested for a DUI just because I was 20 years old. That entire next year was hell between the money I had to spend to not having a license for that whole next year.

DBm60G6VYAE196W.jpg

(2004) Rookie/Sophomore game.

Where's the Dwight Howard task force that was caping for him when he went on that bull **** sympathy tour last summer

This!!!!

Stack 5 - Ring
The Truth - Ring
T-Mac - First Round Legend 

T-Mac would be the one to get the money over a championship. He not accustomed to postseason success. :lol:
I’ll be honest as a diehard Magic fan they put crap around T-Mac. Sucks he wasted his prime years with a subpar organization. That Grant Hill trade was the worst [emoji]128534[/emoji]. On some nights he had to score 45 and we still lost. I swear we’re cursed right now. We just plain suck!

I’ll be honest as a diehard Magic fan they put crap around T-Mac. Sucks he wasted his prime years with a subpar organization. That Grant Hill trade was the worst [emoji]128534[/emoji]. On some nights he had to score 45 and we still lost. I swear we’re cursed right now. We just plain suck!
At least yall ain't us Kings right now 
mean.gif
 That's all I gotta say lol

Yeah, I'm not saying we're not in a good spot, but gonna take a while to build a good team. Like a lot of people I hated the Cousins trade, but it turned out for us in the end. Skal & WCS really showing signs, same with Buddy.

Just gotta see what happens in the draft, and the draft isn't exactly a strong spot of ours to say the least lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom