Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-flop-3.gif

Lookin like he gonna take the ball and run home with it.

Sources: Detroit Pistons are gauging the trade market on Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson. Both were on the market at the trade deadline.

Report: Derek Fisher was driving car registered to Matt Barnes during DUI crash deadsp.in/OCb5BWT

Last edited:
Fisher and Barnes need to be put in one of those celebrity boxing tournaments and get it over with

Fish, the bish and Barnes gonna end up being a 30 for 30 once Barnes finally loses it and commits double homicide.

Stein:

Free Agency Scuttle: Volume is rising on the whispers that the team worrying Utah in Gordon Hayward's free agency is Miami as much as Boston

This!!!!

Stack 5 - Ring
The Truth - Ring
T-Mac - First Round Legend 

T-Mac would be the one to get the money over a championship. He not accustomed to postseason success. :lol:
I’ll be honest as a diehard Magic fan they put crap around T-Mac. Sucks he wasted his prime years with a subpar organization. That Grant Hill trade was the worst [emoji]128534[/emoji]. On some nights he had to score 45 and we still lost. I swear we’re cursed right now. We just plain suck!
Not cursed just bad managment and horrible draft lottery luck :smh:

And I know matt barnes probly looking for scumbag fisher right now :lol:

Miami would've squashed Boston if they made the playoffs. With Hayward they'll dominated the east

Yeah we lost some stupid games near the end of the season that cost us a playoff spot. I trust Pat will make the right moves this offseason to put us in a position to compete in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom