Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because right now they are trash, and will forever be trash from 2011 forward.
Basically when ever a laker fan has something to say, all you have to do is say lakers, and they all get triggered. Whats you reason for the Cavs always being in your mouth?

You're not even a Cavs fan doe. You're a Lebron fan. And you're the only one bringing up the Lakers [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
 have yet to stop me from getting paid or getting yambs, so..
What I tell myself when I'm playing too much 2K 
roll.gif

Why homie always bringing up Lakers? :lol: As if they're not the most successful franchise in NBA.

Basically when ever a laker fan has something to say, all you have to do is say lakers, and they all get triggered. Whats you reason for the Cavs always being in your mouth?

How old are you? Your way of looking at things is..interesting. Are you foreign or domestic?

ok b. if you say so. My 27k posts have yet to stop me from getting paid or getting yambs, so..yeah I'm gonna go ahead and keep posting. In fact, I 'might even post more. Kobe flow.

:rofl:
Yea right. You are on this forum every min of the day, and you want us to believe that? :rofl:
You are only going to post more because thats all you do, its not like anyone pointing that out to you was going to stop you from posting. :lol:

Anyway back to the topic. The Warriors wont even make the nba finals. We will see the cavs raise up another banner again. Y'all will be triggered all over again.

Why homie always bringing up Lakers? :lol: As if they're not the most successful franchise in NBA.

Trust me boy, the city of cleveland or anything that relates to it is the furthest thing from my mind. :lol:

Always in my mouth huh? Find me posts! Go ahead, i'll wait kiddo.

Did y'all see that block they called a foul that Russ had on DJ last night? It really makes no sense how crazy his athleticism is.

Such a cool outlook in a "rested" era
[h1]Calvin WatkinsESPN Staff Writer [/h1]
i

The Rockets have no plans on resting team leading scorer and NBA assist leader, James Harden, despite playing four games in five nights this week. Harden, who leads the league in total minutes played at 1,571, has played in every game the last two seasons. "I'm (not) excited about my rest," Harden told reporters in Miami on Tuesday. "For myself, it's about the leadership that I show to my teammates and to this entire organization and to my fans. I'm blessed. I'm 27-years old and I'm able to play basketball at a high level. I might not be here for long. I take advantage of the opportunities when I'm here and just have fun doing something that I love."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom