Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny not making no sense. They bricked all them 3's in the fourth when they coulda drove to the basket, got fouled and shot FT's. Basketball ball is a simple game. All that analytics **** is BS.

Bruh... there's no "analytics" that say not to drive to the basket, get fouled, and shoot FTs. It's the opposite, "analytics" love players who do that.

When they play like this I can at least watch them. Once all the 3s inevitably start flying though these ****** are actually kinda boring to watch nowadays

I don't know why y'all acting like Collector is saying something crazy. Steph is the best shooter ever but he's a below average defender and his PG skills and decision making is funny at times.

A lot of those TO's aren't on him though.

I always hate how the PG can hit his mate in the hands with the ball and if he doesn't catch it the TO goes to the PG.

this **** even happens in 2k yo :x like ***** you a computer. yo hands not sweaty you glitchy sucka

Last edited:
I don't know why y'all acting like Collector is saying something crazy. Steph is the best shooter ever but he's a below average defender and his PG skills and decision making is funny at times.

Appreciate it fam. I make this same claim vs Kyrie and no says a word. I make the claim vs Curry and people disagree but can't tell me what besides scoring Curry does better. They can't name one thing.

Last edited:

A lot of those TO's aren't on him though.

I always hate how the PG can hit his mate in the hands with the ball and if he doesn't catch it the TO goes to the PG.
this **** even happens in 2k yo
sick.gif
like ***** you a computer. yo hands not sweaty you glitchy sucka
When that ***** fumbles your perfect ******* pass right out of bounds and you get your 4th TO while being down 10+ **** make you wanna chuck your controller 
laugh.gif

Bruh I just read the shenanigans in the 2k thread.

How the hell you gonna lie about winning in a video game to strangers on the internet lmaooo.

So your saying Curry doesn't play PG and doesn't have the same responsibilities as Wall does to his team.

Your also saying Curry as the on ball PG is basically Wall with one less assist and worse defense.

I just want you to tell me what besides score Curry is better then Wall at. Very simple question.

Steph Curry plays PG....the team dynamic is different.

He's a MUCH better scorer. Like the gap isn't that close. Steph is that much of a better scorer than Kyrie too. Whose a far worse playmaker and defender than Steph.

Wall is a better passer.....and he's not THAT much better of a passer than Steph. Steph has shown he can pass on John Wall's level before when he's in a similar role (the 13-14 Warriors are similar to the Wizards today).

Wall Just doesn't have the ability to score at the efficiency and volume that Steph has and is doing. You also should account that Steph plays 3 less minutes per game than John.

Again.....I'm a huge John Wall fan....but you don't want to go down that "turnovers" and "decision making" route when talking about Jimmy Wall......Seriously :lol:. I know you hate Steph.....but don't hang your hat on decision making with John Wall. It's been a long process for him. He has a ways to go. And Steph is an average to above average defender.

Everything Collector is saying is crazy.

Appreciate it fam. I make this same claim vs Kyrie and no says a word. I make the claim vs Curry and people disagree but can't tell me what besides scoring Curry does better. They can't name one thing.

Once again, Curry is significantly better than Kyrie, so how does this make any sense? And again, better player and more well-rounded are not necessarily the same thing. I think that's the part you're not getting.

Again.....I'm a huge John Wall fan....but you don't want to go down that "turnovers" and "decision making" route when talking about Jimmy Wall......Seriously :lol:. I know you hate Steph.....but don't hang your hat on decision making with John Wall. It's been a long process for him. He has a ways to go. And Steph is an average to above average defender.

Everything Collector is saying is crazy.

I hate Steph? Where you get that from? :lol:

And Wall is a better decision maker and defender than Steph.

Once again, Curry is significantly better than Kyrie, so how does this make any sense? And again, better player and more well-rounded are not necessarily the same thing. I think that's the part you're not getting.

What does Curry do better besides score. I'll wait.

wavycrocket wavycrocket how is Curry on Walls level as a passer? Look at the per 48 and explain to me how. Curry is 600 assist behind Wall and he played 1 more season.

View media item 2320928View media item 2320930

Last edited:

This isn't true
laugh.gif

You've been told plenty, you just ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom