Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Thats why i legit get angry when people boo at boxing/mma fights. I never understood the logic. "Hey these guys are putting their life and health on the line getting punched in the face for my entertainment. But there is a 30 second lull in action. Lets boo them "

That Kimbo vs Dada 5000 fight last weekend in MMA deserved to be boo'd :lol: fight was pathetic :x :smh:

But I agree with what you're saying, I feel the same way about how people get all up in arms when the ref has to stop a fight early, especially when a fighter is already KO'd on his feet.

Last edited:
I agree with what everyone is saying. It's easy to boo and fret when you aren't in there taking a beating. I have nothing but respect for combat sports participants. They have a legit shot at dying for sport.

Boxing Leaks ‏@BoxingLeaks  12h12 hours ago
I am hearing that TR to SHO is not just talk, and that PBC to ITV is wishful thinking. I suppose that we will all know soon enough.

BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  53m53 minutes ago
Arum: Lomachenko-Walters Verbally Agreed Upon http://dlvr.it/KcqyTr  #boxing
 Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  16m16 minutes ago
Povetkin team wins Wilder purse bid: $7.15 million. DiBella only other bid offered $5,101.00.42. Wow! #boxing

Last edited:
the TR commentating team is absolutely HORRENDOUS, nut hugging like no other and just really dumb **** being said. Like they're talking just to talk.

Verdejo :pimp:
Kid holding it down for Ricans lol

And :rofl: at Silva for initially celebrating after the fight. Idk if dude thought he won or he was just happy he aint get knocked out lol

Saw the Verdejo fight, his opponent Silva was tough, it kind of made Verdejo look above average. But nevertheless, good win.

lol @ Leo Santa Cruz though

budd with another impressive victory... he really is legit... i wanted to focus on this fight but the okc game took my attention way :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom