OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I used my 2nd round pick on Gronk...hopefully he gets it going next week with Brady back

Getting destroyed by the guy in last place, this will be my last year playing this ********.

Emmanuel Sanders gave me the lead.. I playing against Antonio Brown and I just need him to put up 0 points.. :rofl:

I guess i now have a dilemma on my hands.

Matt ryan is looking like an elite qb this year, but bradys back from suspension.....

Who do I start? Im definitely not dropping ryan

Matt ryan is looking like an elite qb this year, but bradys back from suspension.....

That happen to me last year but Ryan was trashed.. I wish I drafted Ryan this year..

Have yall not been paying attention?

Every year ATL starts off like rocket ship.

It always fizzles out with a Julio injury around week 6-9.

Keep Ryan until then.

So much for Travis Benjamin :smh:

Mike Evans... not your fault so I can't say anything bad about him

Mike Evans... not your fault so I can't say anything bad about him

Yeah but man that hurts cuz fuller got 20 on the bench and im facing 1-3, goong against my boy 3-0

Can't bring up the bench man

I try not to use that unless you had fuller in and last minute put Evans in but if he was on the bench the whole time it's whatever

Can't bench studs but bucs OL can't protect Winston otherwise I think Evans could have a semi decent game honestly

what a horrible day.

- started palmer over matt ryan.

- started tevin coleman and bought in the hype.

- latavius murray is getting worse each week for me. 2.4 points

- cooper, hopkins and fitz combined for 11.5 points. two weeks ago I thought I had one of the better receiving cores.

- leveon, kelce and boswell left. all 3 need to show out. down by 50 points 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom