OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ben and Bell put my team on their backs! Up by 5 now and still have OBJ and Vikes D left. 4-0 here I come :pimp:

What the **** ESPN just changed Ben from 299 yards to 300 yards and added two more points onto his total. They better change that **** back. They even said live on air that he had 299 and I know for a fact he only got two yards on his last pass that he needed three on to get the 300.

I guess I can't be mad since AB got me this close, but I'm really about to lose by 9 yards or a catch +3 yards that AB couldnt get in the entire 2nd half :smh: :x

down 18 with stephon diggs and vikings d left tomorrow, what yall think? :nerd:

Last edited:
Up by only 33 now thanks to those garbage yards from Ware. He's still got Vikings D and Diggs tomorrow night. This is going to be close smh.

Last edited:
Got my first win, only cause Maclin didn't get any more catches :lol: 2.1 points was the difference. Was also.ost a disaster, I benched Wilson for Palmer smh

moving on to 2-2..won two straight. Looking to continue the winning streak next week

i noticed more than half of the teams in my league are depleted at RB. Its a 14 team league so its hard to come by RBs. Fortunately i have David Johnson, Ingram, Freeman, Howard and Dwayne Washington on my team.

Probably but I hope I'm wrong :lol:. If they score under 33 combine then we both good.

man i hope, im trying to overcome julio jones, :x

I lost last week by 3 points cause i couldnt overcome marvin jones :smh:

i swear how do i get marvin jones and julio on their two career days

Was down 48 before Big Ben, now down 3 with nobody left but my Vikings D

If I lose the whole team hitting the waiver wire

Last edited:
I couldn't even make this up. Was up by 43 points. Dude I was up againts played Decker and Gotskowski who together had a total of zero points. He only had AB & Ben left to play...

2-2 and I'm the 2nd highest scoring overall team 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom