OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

John Kuhn is the ULTIMATE vulture cot damn man 
mad.gif

Down 42.5 with Big Ben, Bell, OBJ, and Vikes D against his A. Brown. Nervous but I should pull it out

Up by 40 right now and he has Big Ben and Rudolph....

I have Sims still in play if they don't cancel the last 7 minutes. He could get a lot of check-downs in that amount of time

Have yall not been paying attention?

Every year ATL starts off like rocket ship.

It always fizzles out with a Julio injury around week 6-9.

Keep Ryan until then.

This has been the case last few seasons. I couldn't see myself benching Brady next week specially after NE just got shutout.

After what happened with the Patriots today and how pissed Brady is about the suspension they might drop 80 points on the Browns next weekend....

How about I'm up 7 in ppr, but cuz still has Mike Evans left to finish the broncos game..smh...

Need Big Ben to go for 500yds and 5 YDs to even have a chance... not a bad start though.

I'm up 19 but I have LeVeon playing against Ware. I need LeVeon to do something cause he still has Diggs and Vikings D tomorrow. Staring at 1-3 if LeVeon and Ware are a wash tonight.

Last edited:
Great night for me with big Ben and AB. It would be close matchup but guy I'm playing benched Matty and Crabtree.

Ima need the Steelers to just rest Ben the whole 2nd half....

I'm up by only 13 now and he has Ben playing right now and Rudolph tomorrow :smh:

Need 3 yards from AB, it's pissin' down

Please dont get benched at half :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom