OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I scoop up devante Adams? Need a WR this week since Travis Benjamin is playing Denver and he's worthless anyways also have OBJ on bye

Hope reed plays this week, would love to get 3 in a row

Just got offered a trade. Let me know what you guys think:

Gore+ Moncrief for Jarvis Landry (I get Landry).

My other backs are Elliott, Forte, Dion Lewis and Ryan Mathews.

Other WR's are Marvin Jones, Edelman and E. Sanders.

TE is Gronk.

Think I can take the hit? Gore's remaining schedule seems a bit tough, + we don't know what Moncreif brings to the table yet.

Id stay put unless he offers a better WR

Thanks man. Any other opinions out there?

Thoughts on Denver trading a 2nd rd pick for tightend AJ Derby?

Yeah, that the Pat's stay fleecing people. If you are looking at him for fantasy I wouldn't bother. He is going to have a low floor and a low ceiling given that the goal line work is going to go mostly to the running backs and sanders and thomas.

Yahoo is taking this Montgomery position thing way too seriously. Just make him a WR/RB and call it a day
I'd rather they make it that you can only be assigned one position. Change him to an RB only. End of story.

I'm guessing the "slippery" slope they're talking about is if the NFL moves towards players who play multiple positions. It shouldn't really matter since the scoring is all the same, just the roster spots. So just assign him to the position he plays primarily and that's that.

And maybe it's just me but this is the first year in a while where I've felt like there's more competent RBs than WRs. If I had Ty I'd be playing him as a WR or Flex.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to start CJ and Booker this week against the chargers. It's either start one of them or have Matt Jones in my flex instead.

What do I do in this situation

Should I go after Fitzpatrick or Montgomery off waivers?

The thing is I have no QB but my opponent has Marshall. So Marshalls production will be correlated with Fitzpatrick.

As for WR I have Hilton and Tyrell Williams starting. I'm starting Hilton but Williams is going against Denver. My other WRs are either injured or on a bye. So debating if I should go after Montgomery.

What do I do in this situation

Should I go after Fitzpatrick or Montgomery off waivers?

The thing is I have no QB but my opponent has Marshall. So Marshalls production will be correlated with Fitzpatrick.

As for WR I have Hilton and Tyrell Williams starting. I'm starting Hilton but Williams is going against Denver. My other WRs are either injured or on a bye. So debating if I should go after Montgomery.

Montgomery. Marshall can still have a productive day even if Fitzpatrick has a bad day. Just because marshall has a good game that doesn't nearly mean Fitz will have a good game. For instance, in week 5 marshall scored 17 points in standard scoring leagues, fitzpatrick score 15. Montgomery will at minimum give you a three week fill in

Big Ben already throwing in practice and hopes to practice fully next week. I need him but hope he doesn't rush back too soon.

Should I drop Jamaal Charles and Jordan Howard? Not really benefitting from having them.

My RBs are:
Doug Martin
Jaquizz Rodgers
Giovani Bernard

I think I'm going to start CJ and Booker this week against the chargers. It's either start one of them or have Matt Jones in my flex instead.

Not that bad of an idea. I have Booker and i'm currently trying to trade for Anderson. Jame White owner wants my Dion Lewis :lol:

1-5 these guys in the order i should attempt to grab them

Booker, Martin, Adams, Montgomery, Lafell

Current RB/WR - Gore, Ware, Howard ,Gillislee, White / Hopkins, Marshall, Pryor, Meredith

Put a claim in for Montgomery, but im last on the waiver wire. Not hopeful at all. Hogan have any value at all? He's the only one on my bench id drop right now for another receiver. I have Edelman on my bench as well. 

Back
Top Bottom