OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Today was a good different day, I picked up 3 players that's injured lol!

Last edited:
Cooper
Hurns
K. Benjamin
Diggs

Which 3 you guys starting? I was thinking Cooper, Benjamin and Diggs.

Idk how I feel about either of Meredith or Tyrell at the moment. If Alshon gets traded then his value would definitely go up big time though.

I traded for Tyrell weeks ago when Dez went down. He's been up and down, but has the potential ala last week going for 100+. No score though. Either Gordon is getting the rock near the goal line or it seems that Rivers is throwing elsewhere.

If it matters I dropped Meredith today for Corey Coleman

I have one move left for the week, thinking of grabbing Coleman too to stash :nerd: .

Would you guys sell high on Ty Montgomery right now or do you think he could continue this for the next month at least? Everybody wants him right now.

Do you guys think giving Tyrell Williams straight up for Meredith is fair or am I getting the short end? Almost okay with that trade because I have too many players from the same team. Have Melvin Gordon as well, also miller/Hopkins combo, which has been a freaking headache. Here's how my team looks right now;

Palmer/wentz
Gordon/miller/freeman/ Dwayne Washington
Hopkins/moncrief/Williams/Britt/ Watkins (IR)
Bennett/ebron

Appreciate any feedback, thanks!!

I'd keep Tyrell..... His playoff schedule looks mighty tasty

Last edited:
Idk how I feel about either of Meredith or Tyrell at the moment. If Alshon gets traded then his value would definitely go up big time though.

I traded for Tyrell weeks ago when Dez went down. He's been up and down, but has the potential ala last week going for 100+. No score though. Either Gordon is getting the rock near the goal line or it seems that Rivers is throwing elsewhere.

If it matters I dropped Meredith today for Corey Coleman

I have one move left for the week, thinking of grabbing Coleman too to stash :nerd: .

Coleman should be ready to go next week AND McCown will be back :smokin

Cooper
Hurns
K. Benjamin
Diggs

Which 3 you guys starting? I was thinking Cooper, Benjamin and Diggs.
Thinking the same
Would you guys sell high on Ty Montgomery right now or do you think he could continue this for the next month at least? Everybody wants him right now.
Depends who you can get for him right now but he's got Atl and Indy next so he's got a good shot to continue this. Everyone in my leagues wants him too but I need wins so I'm riding with him for now 
Pick 3
Davante Adams
Doug Baldwin
Stefon diggs
Chris Hogan
Baldwin, Diggs and Adams 

Bout to make a trade...

Ive got Mike Evans, Marvin Jones, Fuller, Moncrief at WR

David Johnson, Shady Mccoy, Ware, Gordon, Booker at RB

Got offered Odell Beckham and a filler for Melvin Gordon and Marvin Jones ? Thoughts?!

Bout to make a trade...

Ive got Mike Evans, Marvin Jones, Fuller, Moncrief at WR

David Johnson, Shady Mccoy, Ware, Gordon, Booker at RB

Got offered Odell Beckham and a filler for Melvin Gordon and Marvin Jones ? Thoughts?!

You can afford to do it for sure but I'd see if you could get a pretty good filler cause Marvin Jones and Gordon have both put up numbers all year while Beckham has disappointed

You can afford to do it for sure but I'd see if you could get a pretty good filler cause Marvin Jones and Gordon have both put up numbers all year while Beckham has disappointed
True, what if I remove marvin? Is it still fair straight up>?

Gordon for Odell seems fair.

One has produced vs hoping for production.

take out the name hype and the gordon person is currently winning but ODB could pick it up second half of the season. 

OBJ hasn't been crazy bad, blown out of proportion but most of the blame is on ELi

Do that trade, giants have easy schedule if Eli can get it going. Feel OBJ is gonna put up numbers for end of the season/playoffs

Gordon for Beckham seems fair because of their numbers so far but nobody would accept it based on name recognition alone. Beckham has a good schedule the rest of the way and should put up numbers. Marvin and Melvin for Beckham and a decent filler sounds about right.

Wow...just got the alert that CJ Anderson has told people close to him that he's done for the year.

Devontae Booker is a top 12 RB ROS

At the very least....I legit wouldn't be surprised if he's a top 5 RB ROS. Their QB can't throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field and they wanna pound the ball as much as possible. He's looked really good every time they've gave it to him.

Last edited:
With those reports and the fact that they needed him to get checked for a torn ACL I think he at least ends up on IR

:rofl:

i anticipate he'll miss a couple weeks. he could even be back before the bye. but then again we don't know much about his condition other than that he has a bone bruise and the acl is intact.

hope everyone blows their budget on Booker in the meantime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom