Why does the guy who's 7-0 stay getting lucky with these pick ups

He picked up booker like a week ago

Picked up Jordan Howard week 2

I forgot what else

Why does the guy who's 7-0 stay getting lucky with these pick ups

He picked up booker like a week ago

Picked up Jordan Howard week 2

I forgot what else

Because you pay attention to snaps and production.

Booker has been talked about aince preseason but with the way CJA performed to open the season it died down. But since the ATL game Booker has played more n more and he had room to take a flier .. he wins there

Same with Howard, Langford hasnt looked good

Just got offered Devontae Booker, Amari Cooper, and the Texans D for AB and the Vikings D (.5 ppr) what do y'all think?

Just got offered Devontae Booker, Amari Cooper, and the Texans D for AB and the Vikings D (.5 ppr) what do y'all think?

When does the offer expire? It sounds like we are going to get more information on Anderson later on in the day after more tests are run. I would personally do that if you are set at running back. If it is just a bone bruise then anderson will probably be back in a month which means you are only going to get RB1 production for 3 weeks with the bye. If anderson is out for the season and you need rb help I would hold off. To me though hats a good offer if you can afford to lose a running back.

When does the offer expire? It sounds like we are going to get more information on Anderson later on in the day after more tests are run. I would personally do that if you are set at running back. If it is just a bone bruise then anderson will probably be back in a month which means you are only going to get RB1 production for 3 weeks with the bye. If anderson is out for the season and you need rb help I would hold off. To me though hats a good offer if you can afford to lose a running back.
I'd be the one receiving Booker. My RB situation is iffy, I've got Jeremy Hill, Ajayi, and Matt Jones. I feel like I've got enough depth at WR to trade AB and receive Cooper to go along with Cooks, Pryor, Moncrief and Crowder.

Got to make room to take Moncrief out of my IR spot.

Who to drop:

QB-Rivers
RB-Melvin, Jacquizz, Gio, Jordan Howard, Gore, Riddick, Jon Stewart, Ajayi
WR-AB, Edelman, Jordy, Meredith
TE-Reed, Henry
DST-Eagles
K-Vinatieri

Thinking Howard or Riddick

Who to drop:

QB-Rivers
TE-Reed, Henry
DST-Eagles
K-Vinatieri

Meredith is droppable, especially if you're replacing him with Moncrief

Or Jordan Howard if you want more of a balance with your RB's & WR's

Last edited:

Who to drop:

QB-Rivers
TE-Reed, Henry
DST-Eagles
K-Vinatieri

Id drop Howard or Meredith. Keep Riddick

I'd be the one receiving Booker. My RB situation is iffy, I've got Jeremy Hill, Ajayi, and Matt Jones. I feel like I've got enough depth at WR to trade AB and receive Cooper to go along with Cooks, Pryor, Moncrief and Crowder.

Dont take that trade

Yeah Im not dong that trade without for sure knowing anderson is going to be out for the season.

which of the 3 is a better pick up...going to drop kniles davis for.....dewayne washington...dixon...or kelley

Back
Top Bottom