OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

should i drop cj for sproles, rawls, or peyton barber?

ppr .5 if that matters..

Last edited:
Going to offer the CJ Anderson owner who also has Ingram.  Jennings, McKinnon, and Yeldon for Ingram.

He has no other RB besides those two and there is not a single usable RB in our 14 tm waiver wire.

Need a QB for ROS, keep Bortles

Or

Pick up: Palmer, Tyrod, or Wentz 

Or

Trade Gio for Winston 

Other backs: Ware, Booker, Dion Lewis, Rawls, Knile Davis  

Problem with trade is I won't have anyone to play in my Flex (unless Jordan Reed is cleared) due to bye weeks 

How do you guys feel about Panthers D/ST coming off their bye this week facing the Cardinals in Carolina? They killed Palmer in the NFC Championship last year and should have a lot of motivation coming off their bye IMO.

How do you guys feel about Panthers D/ST coming off their bye this week facing the Cardinals in Carolina? They killed Palmer in the NFC Championship last year and should have a lot of motivation coming off their bye IMO.
Depends on what your other options are, but my view point on when defenses have been under performing is to wait til they show you something different and then base it off match ups...Right now, I see DJ running wild and Fitzgerald getting 80 yards and a TD.

What are your other options? David Johnson is gonna go wild as usual

Depends on what your other options are, but my view point on when defenses have been under performing is to wait til they show you something different and then base it off match ups...Right now, I see DJ running wild and Fitzgerald getting 80 yards and a TD.

Chiefs D/ST at Colts is my only other option

I just feel like it could be a big statement game for them coming off their bye after such a rough start. They've had a couple weeks to prepare for the same team they killed in the NFC Championship. Palmer threw 4 INT's, got sacked 3 times, fumbled twice and had a 10.3 QBR in that game.

Last edited:

Chiefs D/ST at Colts is my only other option

I just feel like it could be a big statement game for them coming off their bye after such a rough start. They've had a couple weeks to prepare for the same team they killed in the NFC Championship.

I'm taking Chiefs D every time against that Colts O-Line if it's me

Whos the best Add (dropping Pryor)

Booker
Ware
Rodgers
Gillislee

Id honestly prob never start them but i got bye weeks coming up so possibly

Current RB - Zeke, DeMarco, Shady, Coleman, and Gordon

Whos the best Add (dropping Pryor)

Booker
Ware
Rodgers
Gillislee

Id honestly prob never start them but i got bye weeks coming up so possibly

Current RB - Zeke, DeMarco, Shady, Coleman, and Gordon

That must be an 8 team league at most....

You need to pick up Booker and Ware immediately. Drop Coleman for one of them and whoever else is your least used player for the other.

what kind of league is this? smh

It's a league my work started lol a few females decided to join and one dropped those two RBs because they are on a BYE.

Any suggestions on which back I should pick up?

Terrance West or Carlos Hyde?

Last edited:
Marvin Jones and Ajayi for Beckham? 0.5 PPR

I would have Beckham, AJ Green, Mike Evans and Moncrief at WR

Zeke, Demarco, Ware, Booker, Tevin Coleman and Derrick Henry

Brady at QB and Gronk at TE

And this is a 10 team league :lol:

Marvin Jones and Ajayi for Beckham? 0.5 PPR

I would have Beckham, AJ Green, Mike Evans and Moncrief at WR

Zeke, Demarco, Ware, Booker, Tevin Coleman and Derrick Henry

Brady at QB and Gronk at TE

And this is a 10 team league