OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Draft in a couple hours..Going with D.Johnson at #5 but im currently aiming for Alshon or Keenan Allen in the 2nd rd as my #1 wr. How do you guys feel about those two?
Both are very solid WR1s. Could end up being top 5.

Also meant to say I wouldn't roster 2 QBs. You could use the extra roster spot for a RB. Since benches are so shallow there will always be quality QBs on waivers.

Ohhh...Okay, fa sho. Any suggestions on a waiver wire RB you'd recommend to replace Winston?
Got a screenshot or list of names of guys who are available?

Last edited:
Big money league draft completed

12 Man PPR

QB: Tannehill for now (streaming every week)
RB: Lamar Miller, Ryan Mathews, Spencer Ware, Charles Sims, Derrick Henry, Darren Sproles
WR: Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry, Doug Baldwin, Josh "Weeeeeeeeeeeeed" Gordon, Desean Jackson
TE: Jared Cook (streaming)
K: Chandler CastIron-anzo
D: Chiefs
not a bad team. I think you could upgrade at RB. Perhaps you can package something with one of your WRs and get a RB2 type of player

Just wrapped up a NT 10 team PPR draft

Had the 1st pick.

Nobody ever comments on these types of posts but I still like sharing my drafts anyway :rofl:

QB - Philip Rivers
RB - Jonathan Stewart
RB - Melvin Gordon
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Sammy Watkins
TE - Jordan Reed
Flex - Julian Edelman
DST - Raiders
K - Chris Boswell

Bench:
WR - John Brown
WR - Devin Funchess
RB - Gio Bernard
RB - Theo Riddick
RB - Charles Sims
RB - Christine Michael
TE - Virgil Green

My strategy this year was to do as many mocks drafts as possible, Just so I could get different looks with multiple draft positions..I wanted a feel and visual of where players was going and where certain players was positioned at..I think I ended up doing around 25 mocks this year and was ready to try a league tonight before my big money draft tomorrow.

I'm usually a 2QB draft guy but didn't like none of the options of the drafts slated tonight so I decided to just go with a 1QB league..Think I ended up in rookie league..

7 DeAndre Hopkins, Hou WR
18 Allen Robinson, Jax WR
31 Demaryius Thomas, Den WR
42 Thomas Rawls, Sea RB
55 Jeremy Maclin, KC WR
66 Ryan Mathews, Phi RB
79 Frank Gore, Ind RB
90 Duke Johnson Jr., Cle RB
103 Allen Hurns, Jax WR
114 Philip Rivers, SD QB
127 Martellus Bennett, NE TE
138 Tevin Coleman, Atl RB
151 Rishard Matthews, Ten WR
162 DeAndre Washington, Oak RB
175 Graham Gano, Car K
186 Vikings D/ST D/ST

Last edited:
9 rounds into my 10-team PPR keeper league with my buddies... Some of these dudes draft a little wild so **** gets weird...

So far I've gone...
WR - Beckham (keeper), Nuk, Jordy, Landry
RB - Forte, LMurray, Gore, Hill and Duke Johnson

Quick thoughts? 12 man, PPR league.

QB: Phillip Rivers
RB1: Mark Ingram
RB2: Eddie Lacy
WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: TY Hilton
TE: Julius Thomas
Flex: Randall Cobb
K: Matt Prater
D/ST: Packers

Bench:
Danny Woodhead
Josh Gordon
Michael Crabtree
Virgil Green
Charles Sims
Marcus Mariota

Weak at TE for sure but definitely feel like I came out pretty damn strong.

I was driving home when the draft started.... Auto drafted Ezekiel Elliot at number 7. Low-key, I'm :x right now

Bench:
Danny Woodhead
Josh Gordon
Michael Crabtree
Virgil Green
Charles Sims
Marcus Mariota

I'm never too worried about TE. There are always guys who emerge that become available on the waiver wire. I like Julius Thomas alot this year though. Virgil Green is a semi-sleeper this year too but I wouldn't roster him if I already had Thomas. I'm not a fan of Woodhead this year and not a fan of rostering a backup QB. Really like the rest of your squad though. If Lacy can get back to form you'll be tough to beat.

Bench:
Danny Woodhead
Josh Gordon
Michael Crabtree
Virgil Green
Charles Sims
Marcus Mariota

I'm never too worried about TE. There are always guys who emerge that become available on the waiver wire. I like Julius Thomas alot this year though. Virgil Green is a semi-sleeper this year too but I wouldn't roster him if I already had Thomas. I'm not a fan of Woodhead this year and not a fan of rostering a backup QB. Really like the rest of your squad though. If Lacy can get back to form you'll be tough to beat.

Appreciate it bruh. Yeah never been a Woodhead fan but I don't plan to play him much barring injuries to my studs at RB. Hoping Thomas has a nice year

Gonna drop few guys for more RB depth..I gotta remind myself my two starting RB's are pretty injury prone. Going to add DeAndre Washington as he's gonna be sneaky in PPR

Last edited:
Thoughts on my drafts? 10 team 0.5 PPR. Start two WR, two RB and two flexes.

QB - Brady, Stafford
RB - Zeke, Stewart, Melvin Gordon, Gio, Derrick Henry, Terrance West
WR - AJ Green, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Moncrief, Marvin Jones
TE - Martellus Bennett
D/ST - Texans
K - Hauschka

Then my second one was 10 team 0.5 PPR...start three WR, two RB and a flex.

QB - Big Ben, Stafford
RB - Lamar Miller, Rawls, Foster, Ivory, Powell, Forsett
WR - AJ Green, Landry, Moncrief, Golden Tate, Steve Smith, Tajae Sharpe, Ginn
TE - Martellus Bennett
D/ST - Vikings
K - Catanzaro

Last edited:
Buddy needed 1 more for 10 yeam league from last year, guy dropped out. I show up to find out everyone needs to keep 1. New to me. Had rules where u couldnt keep guys drafted in 1st 2 rounds from prior year. So I lose my 4th round pick and keep L.Miller. who else I got

QB. Bortles
RB. Miller, C.J., J.Stew, D.Murray, D.Henry
WR. Julio, A.Cooper, Cooks, M.Wallace
TE. Kelce, Barnidge
Chiefs, Boswell

Last edited:
Last draft of season for me.

10 team PPR.

Had the 10th pick. Really had me screwed up as I honestly didn't spend much time mocking at last pick of the 1st round.

Made biggest blunder of all time passing on Gronk w/ 1st pick of 2nd round :rofl: :smh:

I passed on him and reached big time on Watkins b/c I was just paranoid that by time I got to my 3rd/4th picks, most of the WR's were gonna be gone.

Was planning to take Jordan Reed w/ one of those picks but got sniped few picks before me in the 3rd.

View media item 2155731

10-team PPR Keeper League

QB - Eli, Mariota
RB - Forte, JHill, LMurray, Gore, Duke
WR - Odell, Nuk, Jordy, Landry, TBenjamin, Sharpe
TE - Money B
DST - Carolina
K - Haushka

I
10-team PPR Keeper League

QB - Eli, Mariota
RB - Forte, JHill, LMurray, Gore, Duke
WR - Odell, Nuk, Jordy, Landry, TBenjamin, Sharpe
TE - Money B
DST - Carolina
K - Haushka

Gotta trade one of those WR's for a RB I think g
think so, too...

There was a wicked run early and I wasn't going to reach...

But definitely need to find an upgrade.

Play in a crazy fun keeper league with rules and limits on keepers. You get 3 keepers + 1 DP (Didn't play) from the year before, usually reserved for rookies and second year guys.

You keep them in the round they were drafted, so if you get the first pick of the draft, and AJ Green was your first rounder, you keep him, but he's your pick. The champ last year gets 12th pick, and kept Julio in that spot. (Basically you wouldn't get a better player than him at 12. Had he been 2nd or 3rd, he might have let him go hopin to upgrade)

I managed to make numerous sell trades last year in a rebuild, kept my 13,14, 15, and DP's automatically fall to 16. (No matter what round you draft them.)

Kept Walford TE 13
Ajayi RB 14
Tre Mason RB 15 (cut bait, just needed a 15)
Winston QB 16

I had the #3 overall pick
1 2nd
2 3rd's
4 4th's
3 5th's
1 6th (at the top of the 6th no less)

Because of players kept in the first five rounds, my LAST pick was #55. :lol: :lol:

I pulled

Gronk
Shady McCoy
G. Tate, Decker
Jeremy Hill, Derrick Henry (DP), Delanie Walker, Willie Snead
Jimmy Graham, Crabtree, Arizona
Gostkowski

We play 1 RB, and 2 flex, so I'm versatile all year. Can play 3 TE's, or 3 RB's, or 4 WR's, whatever matchups work or whoever gets hot.

If I get in playoffs, and Henry balls, I could play him two games and keep him eligible for DP. If he plays 3 games, I lose that option.

We get 3 years max to keep player, even if he's traded, 3 years total per player.
DP's rise year to year. You draft one now, it's a "free" year. You get his two games this year, then 3 after that at escalating round.
16 year 1
15 year 2
10 year 3

You dont HAVE to keep a DP, but you'd be stupid not to. Keeping 4 players is better than 3, obviously. But every year someone fails to set themselves up with a DP eligible player. :smh:

Free Agents that aren't drafted can be picked up via waivers and kept as 14's the next year.

Last edited:
12 TEAM .5 PPR

5 DeAndre Hopkins, Hou WR
20 Doug Martin, TB RB
29 Keenan Allen, SD WR
44 Matt Forte, NYJ RB
53 Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB
68 Danny Woodhead, SD RB
77 Allen Hurns, Jax WR
92 Michael Floyd, Ari WR
101 Panthers D/ST D/ST
116 Jimmy Graham, Sea TE
125 Theo Riddick, Det RB
140 Charles Sims, TB RB
149 Andy Dalton, Cin QB
164 Eric Ebron, Det TE
173 Blair Walsh, Min K
188 Sammie Coates, Pit WR

how did I do?

12Team .5PPR.WRS were going off the board early so I couldnt pass on RBs. Got CJ Anderson in the 5th rd!

QB:Winston
RB: David Johnson, L.Miller, CJ.Anderson, S.Ware, C.Sims, C.Michael, CJ Prosise
WR:Watkins, Gordon, M.Jones, Lockett, Rishard Matthews,
TE::Virgil Green
D/ST Chiefs
K Blair Walsh

10 team standard league. I didn't really want to take freeman first, hopefully he doesn't screw me.

QB- taylor, bortles

RB- freeman, miller, Bernard, ivory,

WR- Jeffery, cooper, tate, Benjamin, coleman, wheaton, austin

TE- walker

D/ST- bengals

K- boswell

Back
Top Bottom