OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Was up in my big money league early and was projected to outscore my opponent by at least 35.. he has Dak and zeke, that screen pass happens and you know the rest [emoji]128514[/emoji].. scored 150 and still lost and most likely out of playoffs. Sucks because I was the champ in that league last season

49ers CB Jimmie Ward said after the game Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald told him he tore "something" after Ward flipped Fitzgerald in the second quarter. Fitzgerald walked to the locker room alongside a doctor late in the first half. He'll have an MRI on Monday.

This mothaf*** Alshon .. i just traded for his b*** as man >:

I swear fantasy just isnt for me

My first two picks in my auction draft were Charles and Jeffery. :smh:

I'm about to fall out of first place after this week, and this news about Fitz :x.

Down 43 with eifert, hill and Eli. Opponent is done. I actually feel like I'm in good shape.

Have Alshon lol. Finally I don't have to make a roster decision on him. Should've dropped him 5 weeks ago

Down 43 with eifert, hill and Eli. Opponent is done. I actually feel like I'm in good shape.

Have Alshon lol. Finally I don't have to make a roster decision on him. Should've dropped him 5 weeks ago
almost the same boat as ur in, down 33.84 points with Eli and Eifert left.....but my opponent has Hill!

Looks like the Montogomery ship has sailed.

Should I go ahead and drop him and try and pick up Rishard Matthews?

Down 12....I have Eifert and he has Gould. Gonna need Eifert to put on that same performance Jimmy Graham had last week

Would have been in prime position if I didn't swap in Panthers D over Chiefs one minute before kickoff...

Last edited:
Man Alshon had some nice matchups coming that could have saved his fantasy value goin in to the playoffs (if the bears could get their act together) ... whole reason why i traded for him and Martin

I didnt lose in the trade though, except maybe Rob Kelley if he takes off with opportunities he looked real good past 2 games but i got Martin's cupcake schedule in return. Edelman hasnt done anything all yeah like Alshon tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom