Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First you hooped. On game night.
Now you need 8 hours of sleep but when I check NT at 7:30 am CST everyday , you're posting

Someone check the lighting in here. Jump man looking funny

We know damn well if the Warriors was killing OKC like this Jumpman woulda been on every page like he usually is. :lol:

Son been beating his chest talking bout "this is my thread". All of a sudden he chills with the posting once the Warriors look like trash. Maaaan please. :lol:

Yay hypotheticals

You know it's true. :lol: It's all good.

You had to decompress. We get it.

Yay hypotheticals.

Raptors by 3. Meth knew what he was doing with the maintenance last night. A storm is coming.
indifferent.gif

simple. match ups.
The Cavs basically play the exact same way as the Warriors only worse.  Not sure how the match ups are going to be this huge deciding factor.  Kyrie is going to get murked by Westbrook, Lebron/KD is a wash, and Kevin love turned into Reggie Miller minus the jumper.  KD and Westbrook are still going to get theirs and the Cavs are still going to get murdered on the boards.

simple. match ups.

The Cavs basically play the exact same way as the Warriors only worse.  Not sure how the match ups are going to be this huge deciding factor.  Kyrie is going to get murked by Westbrook, Lebron/KD is a wash, and Kevin love turned into Reggie Miller minus the jumper.  KD and Westbrook are still going to get theirs and the Cavs are still going to get murdered on the boards.
Tyronn Lue basically copied Kerr's playbook :lol:

Your Gif didn't work

Did you ever pay that man his money?

You going to keep posting after your team gets washed again?

And no, if I didn't pay then, why would I now? :lol:

I know your team struggling and you need to vent, go head.

I posted when we had CJ Watson though [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Why did you come back? Pay the man his money :lol:

Last edited:
cuban did this to fire up the thunder and have them beat the w's so his playoff bounce to a 8th seeded W's would not look as bad :nerd:

Na in reality he's just a guy who runs his mouth too much.

How you expect to court FA's when you doing dumb **** like that?

This guy got Dirk taking pay cuts to play with overpaid Wes Matthews, Parsons and the ghost of Deron Williams.

For a while, Raymond Felton was the second best player on the team, yet he talking about Westbrook isn't a superstar. :lol:

Cavs by double digits. Raps are simply too awful on the road.

The sad thing is, this will probably still end up a 7 game series because of that :lol:

And they better not have Kyrie on Westbrook. They would do better having Dellavadova fall into his legs or something, or else Kyrie's ACLs, MCLs, and PCLs, will be going different directions

Last edited:
If anyone can come back from 3-1 it's this warriors team. But we all know they're done.

Yup, definitely think they play well in Game 5 but I don't see them winning in OKC again without Curry doing something similar to what he did against them during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom