Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can come back from 3-1 it's this warriors team. But we all know they're done.
If they can comeback they will, if they can't they wont. If they lose no one will say "we coulda came back if we wanted to" hoping they pull this out though....

wonder if we have another lebron gloria delonte issue in steph his mom and his old teammate?

remember how lebron didnt play like he usually did when the story broke? steph not playing like himself either

I'm classy

b51dKILLAspit.gif
View media item 2044722

wonder if we have another lebron gloria delonte issue in steph his mom and his old teammate?

remember how lebron didnt play like he usually did when the story broke? steph not playing like himself either
man, you come to some ****** up conclusions.  First you though Bosh came down with the HIV after they announced he may have to retire, now you are wondering if someone slept with Steph's mom after a **** game
roll.gif

Last edited:
man, you come to some ****** up conclusions.  First you though Bosh came down with the HIV after they announced he may have to retire, now you are wondering if someone slept with Steph's mom after a **** game:rofl:  

did i think bosh had hiv? i dont remember that.

but yea i guess you didnt see the footage huh

Last edited:
If they can comeback they will, if they can't they wont. If they lose no one will say "we coulda came back if we wanted to" hoping they pull this out though....

All depends on how they look in game 5. The entire team looks washed. Klay the only one that seemed like he gave a damn.

I think it was the Zz whatever dude that said that about Bosh.

:lol:

You might be on to something... Ms Curry does seem kinda thotish.

Last edited:

man, you come to some ****** up conclusions.  First you though Bosh came down with the HIV after they announced he may have to retire, now you are wondering if someone slept with Steph's mom after a **** game:rofl:  

That was zyzz

Disappear?
laugh.gif
you having trouble reading again?

I Was gone for what 4 hours?
you havent gone for 4 hours all year tho.
Actually I have. Last Saturday I wasn't on NT for hours but keep acting like you know
During the game.

Stop playing with people, dude.

You disappeared.

Ain't no ifs, ands, or probablies about it.

And we all knew you wouldn't admit it, but it's still entertaining seeing the accuracy of everyone's predictions, both that you would bail, and come back and act like life was just keeping you away while your Dubs were getting drubbed.

All depends on how they look in game 5. The entire team looks washed. Klay the only one that seemed like he gave a damn.
All I got is hope, LOL. Nothing in the last 2 games makes me think it will tho. Hope it is :smile:

Well ever since SonyaGate, the Warriors haven't won, so you could be on to something

Disappear? :lol: you having trouble reading again?

I Was gone for what 4 hours?
you havent gone for 4 hours all year tho.
Actually I have. Last Saturday I wasn't on NT for hours but keep acting like you know
During the game.

Stop playing with people, dude.

You disappeared.

Ain't no ifs, ands, or probablies about it.

And we all knew you wouldn't admit it, but it's still entertaining seeing the accuracy of everyone's predictions, both that you would bail, and come back and act like life was just keeping you away while your Dubs were getting drubbed.

Whatever you say. I stopped posting half way through the game :lol:

Like I can't be away for a few hours without being called out. Dudes have a hard on for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom