Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Give the guy a break.  He was probably deciding whether to hang himself with a belt or a tie.
Nah. Turnabout is fair play. Dude stays going at people.

"Why does all your names have Mamba in them?"

"Is your team even playing?"

"You gonna get all emo on IG again?"

And he'll keep going, just balancing the line between safe and taking personal shots, so I've got no problem with people doing the same.

Literally the only problem I have with it is that he loves the attention. Like I said a couple days ago, he wouldn't know what to do with himself if everyone did what I always suggest and just stopped quoting him, stopped worrying about him. Dude would start getting all nervous, like scratching his arm in public. That's exactly why he popped up at some random early morning hour after NT crashed; he knew the slander bus was asleep, but he still wanted to be the center of attention.

Only problem I have.

But a break? Nah, give someone a break who gives people breaks.

Sonya Curry...extra spicy

Gonna need to stand up and do some jumping jacks

Man listen, she aging like Italian wine, Dell need to hit the gym and make sure he keeping her under the wing.

It's strange when your mom might be badder than your wife.

Dudes have a hard on for me
You need this to be true so bad.

Keeps you from accepting the reality that dudes can't stand you.

Negative attention is easier than positive, and convincing yourself that you're popular because you're the man is an easier pill to swallow than being popular because you get on nearly everyone's nerves.

Tbh the mods really have been doing a good job here

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

although I'm sure Jumpman didn't mean it as a compliment :lol:

You need this to be true so bad.

Keeps you from accepting the reality that dudes can't stand you.

Negative attention is easier than positive, and convincing yourself that you're popular because you're the man is an easier pill to swallow than being popular because you get on nearly everyone's nerves.
Coming.with.the.god.damn.ether.

Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom