Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Miles Bridges, Kevin Knox, Zhaire Smith and Hamidou Diallo working out today. Need Miles to kill this workout.

DfRZJpLXcAAMB-6.jpg

WHEW :pimp: :pimp:

Kids hands almost reach his knees :smh:

Good to see him working on his game. Zero worry about players with work ethic, especially those gifted physically.

Y’all realize that Bazemore, Crabbe, Tyler Johnson, MKG, Gallo, Wilson Chandler, Parsons, Ryan Anderson, and Carroll all make around the same as THJR and are equal quality players. We’re that’s the market value for wings nowadays.

I obviously would’ve preferred to pay him less, but it’s not THAT bad. Y’all are over exaggerating.

THJr is better than all those guys imo

The only bad contract on the team is Joakim Noah.

I see your point, but you also named a bunch of contracts that teams want to get rid of. And nearly all on subpar rosters.
Y’all realize that Bazemore, Crabbe, Tyler Johnson, MKG, Gallo, Wilson Chandler, Parsons, Ryan Anderson, and Carroll all make around the same as THJR and are equal quality players. We’re that’s the market value for wings nowadays.

I obviously would’ve preferred to pay him less, but it’s not THAT bad. Y’all are over exaggerating.

I've noticed a lot lately, not just in here either, that NT NBA fans have shown a serious unwillingness to accept that with the way the cap has been raised that a lot of these contracts that are firsts are basically the new average for players at certain talent levels or positions.

It ain't 99 no more where a max contract wasn't even a 100 mill.

Think about that, THJ isnt overpaid. :nerd: increased cap helps these lower tier mid level guys more than anybody since there's a small pool of max players..

Back
Top Bottom