Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Guys we did it!
Screenshot_20180610-215944.png

Our future bright

eff it let Melo opt out and come back for the min while we're at it :smh:
On the real whether ring chasing pans out or doesn't I can see Melo coming back here to retire as a Knick.

I don't seen him going team to team for the next 10 years like Vince.

Same with CP3. I expect him to settle down somewhere in a few years.

I have little college ball knowledge and from the bit i seen from who may be available, my pick always been Miles.
Then i thought about how MPjr is a top talent who may fall behind due to not playing much in last season, so he may be a steal. If not i think Miles it is.

People call it ring chasing, which I understand, but a lot of it comes down to ability to compete at a high level. Vince is ring chasing because he can. Jason Terry got a ring years ago but still signing contracts because someone is offering. Based on Melos season in OKC he'd be dollar foolish to opt out. Cash that last check because even with the new cap he ain't getting those m's elsewhere. He'd get a contract someplace else without doubt but not at his current pricetag..

It’s such a loser Knick mentality to accept THJR terrible contract. I don’t care what the market is. We need that cap space right now. We paid that money for what? To miss the playoffs. We could have done that without him. Signing him made absolutely no sense. We are probably the worst team in the league and somehow we have no cap space. How in the **** is that even possible? We are the least talented team or the Nets. Who the **** are we paying?

It’s such a loser Knick mentality to accept THJR terrible contract. I don’t care what the market is. We need that cap space right now. We paid that money for what? To miss the playoffs. We could have done that without him. Signing him made absolutely no sense. We are probably the worst team in the league and somehow we have no cap space. How in the **** is that even possible? We are the least talented team or the Nets. Who the **** are we paying?
You’re spewing nonsense man

Stop it

These analyst don't have any idea on how the cap works ?

We have no cap space and not a star player, does it sound like they know?

WE’RE A LOTTERY TEAM WITH OR WITHOUT THJR, WHY SIGN HIM? Even the bum *** Hawks were in shock over that contract offer.

Why so mad about a player or contract that doesn't really matter?

Like y'all don't know the Knicks by now. If it wasnt THJR, it'd be someone else.

Is there a team in the NBA that doesn't have one bad contract?

These GMs gotta spend that $ to make it look like they busy doing something. Not spending will get them fired sooner.

It’s not that big of a deal. Why continue to worry about past contracts? If anything should be *****ing about the Noah contract.

It is what it is. Trey is the same age but he's already too old, whereas THJ is entering his prime. THJ is a burger for the most part, no need to go on and on or be emotional. It is what it is :lol:

Speaking of Trey, I'm excited to see if he could pick up where he left off last season.

Back
Top Bottom