Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AB going to be 330 when he stops fighting. 

He's aging like **** too. 

Last edited:
All of these flaws in Broner were exposed way back when he fought Paulie, and then some flaws got the spotlight put on them when he fought Maidana.

He either goes back down to a weight class where he can be the bully or he gets washed by anybody worth anything at 147

Maybe he can make some money fighting a dude like Algieri but with his movement and workrate, even that might be a rough night for him

roll.gif

Angel garcia and kenny porter are the only ones in boxing with mic skills besides AB

Angel lets the world know he's not racist then commits a hate crime at the end of the interview :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: at that Angel Garcia interview

My dad grew up with him & he basically just confirmed EVERYTHING my dad said bout him in that interview. My dad isnt that big of a boxing fan either lol

Man, a few years ago I thought Garcia vs Broner would be a good fight. As much as I can't stand Danny, he would wash Broner. I'm pulling for Thurman in a few weeks but even then, I'm still betting on Garcia.

I just wantto see can man get washed again.

Where can i get some toddler boxing gloves?

I don't care what anybody says, this is a good match up to see how Canelo deals with size and a great chin.

Yep, SuperCanelitaWeight

A PR dude who is a journalist on the island mentioned last night on TNR that there is a rumor in PR that GB might have a contractual out if GGG takes the BHS fight in June in KZ, and Canelita could end up fighting Cotton in September. 

The former part about a contract sounds like BS considering Canelita is still whining that GGG is being "unreasonable", but the latter is kind of what I expect at this point. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom