Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
he tries too hard to sound smart.
While looking like that hairy girl that you can find at almost every high school in America

Canelo and JCC were just on some talk show and they agreed to and shook on winner take all :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they'll each hold up their end of the bet?

Boxers Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr have put their money where their mouths are – about $45 million of it.

The middleweights got a bit carried away on live TV. Chavez, who was in line for a guaranteed $9 million, suggested it should be a winner-takes-all bout.

Canelo, with by far the most to lose at $36 million, said sure, because he’ll “will win” anyway.

Then when Chavez looked like he was going cold on it, Canelo reminded him he stood far less to lose.

“I’m giving you an advantage on this bet, because I’m making four times as much as you anyway,” he said.

The Spanish TV show host seized the moment.

“I know both of you are gentlemen, so how about you guys agree the bet and shake on it here on the show?”

So the pair did.

Last edited:
Would be :pimp: :pimp:
First time watching Alvarez today, he's impressive
What you think?

Last edited:
Bum Squad 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Tyson Fury on a coke bender would wash him. 
 Manny PacquiaoVerified account‏@mannypacquiao  2h2 hours ago
 Negotiations between team Pacquiao and team Khan have come to terms for the April 23 bout as this is what the fans wanted. #PacquiaoKhan
Them UAE oligarchs must have came up with the 38M. 

Khan and Manny makes most sense for both fighters, no bigger money opponents out there for them. There will be $38 mil to split for them in this fight, only 2 fights that'll draw more money than this fight will be Joshua vs Wlad and Canelo vs Chavez in 2017

Back
Top Bottom