Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be in Vegas for Cinco De Mayo for my mans bachelor party 
pimp.gif

Wonder if they show the fight at Top Golf.

Call me crazy but i want that fight to happen. Watching khan get beat the **** up by a washed up manny = priceless.

I would've preferred to see it a few years ago when they were both closer to their prime. But even now it is the best fight possible for both parties.

I would've preferred to see it a few years ago when they were both closer to their prime. But even now it is the best fight possible for both parties.

For the money, I guess. I would've preferred to see Pac fight Crawford or Brook. I probably won't even stream this fight.

For the money, I guess. I would've preferred to see Pac fight Crawford or Brook. I probably won't even stream this fight.

The winner should fight Crawford but probably won't and use the excuse that he's not a big enough name. So in the meantime Bud has to fight more and provide more excitement or he's going to get passed over and over again.

Gareth A DaviesVerified account‏@GarethADaviesDT  49m49 minutes ago
 . @mannypacquiao tweets talks on with @amirkingkhan UAE fight. @BobArum reveals $38 million needs to be put up by organizers.

Did porter knock the lisp out that boy? I swear he used to talk with a slight lisp.

Back
Top Bottom