Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Knicks keep on Knicking. At least this is a good draft for guards so we'll get something out of this.
I get the feeling Phil never intended in tanking so he didn't care to get a higher pick.

Just make the best choice with w/e they end up with.

someone will slip in the draft just not fox... i predict philly takes him and josh jackson goes 4... 5, 6, 7 is in the air but if the kid from duke or florida st is one of those picks we might have a shot at monk or smith jr... worse case scenario frank though :x

#8 pick in a really good draft for top 5 players is bad... think 03 when we got sweeney from georgetown :smh:

Last edited:
say bye to any of the top tier point guards. probably resign rose. depressing. melo aint going no where next year now that the c's got that #1 pick.

all they need to do is sign heyward and they straight.. why trade anything for melo when you can just sign a free agent whos just as good? oh wait we did that :lol:

There def is going to be a few trades within the top 10. Phoenix, Boston and the Twolves don't need a PG so I'm thinking at least one of those 3 will make a move.

Fox is not falling to 8.

DSJ has to be our guy. He has the potential to be the best PG in this draft. If he's on the board and we dont take him I swear i'm gonna lose it.

DSJr has all the talent in the world but he's already had knee surgery twice. His defense & work ethic have been questioned, too.

Even with those flaws he's still the player I want at 8 since his ceiling is as high as anyone in this draft.

Once a knick, always a knick in the inside of our jerseys should be changed to

There's always next year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom