Official 2017 NBA Summer League Thread (Lakers are the 2017 Summer League Champs!!!)

Tatum seems to be hitting all the difficult/isolation shots I thought he'd never hit.

While i'm high on Tatum, and think he has a high floor, this makes me believe he'll have a low ceiling. (Which is fine)

From college, to now summer league, those are just extremely tough shots to live off of consistently.

While i'm high on Tatum, and think he has a high floor, this makes me believe he'll have a low ceiling. (Which is fine)

From college, to now summer league, those are just extremely tough shots to live off of consistently.
To his credit he hasn't really played with a point guard at Duke or so far in summer league, yet he's proven to be effective. If he played with a pure pg I think it would elevate him.

Tatum seems to be hitting all the difficult/isolation shots I thought he'd never hit.

Also, Knicks got themselves a player with Dotson. Perfect 3 and D guy.

Problem is he's doing this against SL guys. When he's guarded by dudes like PG, Bron, Durant, Allen, etc..those shots will become very Rudy Gay like

Luke looking awesome today. Shooting off screens, creating 1v1 offense for himself,

my man Luke

Difficult shots not falling for Tatum today.

also clearly not comfortable shooting 3's outside of the corner.

Last edited:
tumblr_osoh11fwMD1r2br17o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom