OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would guess most classes work out that way... If a kid's committed, there's no reason not to sign now.

Especially at bigger programs.

Will be interesting to see what kids committed to lower-level P5s and G5 schools do, though. Not much reason for them to sign if they have interest at all from any bigger programs.

Deontay Anderson won't be going to Michigan because his transcript didn't go through looks like Van Jefferson won't be there either.

One source told FootballScoop, “Whether technically offered or not, at least 15 coaches have turned this one down.”

How do you get turned down by 15 guys at an FBS job? Either the pay is absolute ****, or their AD is swinging for the fences.

I used to work under that administration at Kent and it wasn’t bad there but I hated Nielson the AD, so many bad interactions. Cheap as hell.

I would guess most classes work out that way... If a kid's committed, there's no reason not to sign now.

Especially at bigger programs.

Will be interesting to see what kids committed to lower-level P5s and G5 schools do, though. Not much reason for them to sign if they have interest at all from any bigger programs.

Not if you’re one of the schools that makes a habit of flipping people late in the game and don’t even host officials in season.

Speaking of, 10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln whats your boy Fields been up to?

Laying the foundation
The Snowman got his guy!!!!!

DQ9rVQfVoAAQ5J7.jpeg

Cost taxpayers more money to work that BS through the system then it would have if they just let that go.

Back
Top Bottom