OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9BF62F0E-A15C-4899-A57B-57A1E21DCF00.jpeg
nako xl nako xl
casper90403 casper90403

Looks like he is sticking with you guys. Think he canceled his visit to OSU as well

And idk how Deontay didn’t get in to UM... kid was a good student, way better student than player. Has to be more to it

Corral was never going to end up at UF. The Callaway firing sealed it, weirdly. Oxford is gonna be an interesting fit for him.

He probably means Jalen Hall and a couple of the southeastern dudes Corral's close with.
How did Hall get the high ranking? Seems like no one wants him.

nobody wants Hall? Really.

Got me wondering why then. I know Nako said he didnt do well in the 7 on 7 in the summer, but that doesnt mean much.

Dude is legit. I'll be stunned if he doesn't sign with USC.

nobody wants Hall? Really.

Got me wondering why then. I know Nako said he didnt do well in the 7 on 7 in the summer, but that doesnt mean much.

Dude is legit. I'll be stunned if he doesn't sign with USC.

He’s almost definitely not gonna sign with USC. They’re not really recruiting him anymore. He breasted his sophomore year and everyone saw that and gave him the 5 star and he’s been average at best ever since. Doesn’t really show out and the scouting report was “question how much he really likes playing football.”

Yea, thought USC cooled on him long ago. Seemed like he was trying to find a Pac 12 home. Maybe was Oregon bound before Taggart bounced?

Yea, thought USC cooled on him long ago. Seemed like he was trying to find a Pac 12 home. Maybe was Oregon bound before Taggart bounced?

Assuming they decided to take him. They were recruiting Devon Williams harder than him and they're similar build/style receivers.

And idk how Deontay didn’t get in to UM... kid was a good student, way better student than player. Has to be more to it

Did he still go to class this semester while sitting out?

The reason cited was "transcript issue" which sounds more like not having enough transferable credits than grades. Michigan in 2017 just took a kid who had to go the prep route to qualify academically, so it's not like it's academic standards for athletes are super rigorous in the Harbaugh era.

Anybody got the count on guys skipping bowl games so far?

Texas S DeShon Elliott
FSU S Derwin James
Texas OT Connor Williams
Oregon RB Royce Freeman
WVU RB Justin Crawford
Michigan DT Mo Hurst is still back and forth on it.

Williams is really the only guy who should have played from a draft stock perspective.

Back
Top Bottom