OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always makes me laugh when I see rappers From my childhood being soccer dads

7957637.jpg

Is that Warren G trying to regulate? Lol

A little bit died inside Snoop seeing that. His kid goes to the rival and ends up not even sticking around.

Is USC going to let Jeremiah Martin leave the west coast? Or will he end up staying out there?

I think I'd bet a big bag that Josh Jobe signs with Bama next week. I'd love to be wrong.

Is USC going to let Jeremiah Martin leave the west coast? Or will he end up staying out there?

I don't know that he's high on their list or that they're high on his? I know SC is pursuing Elijah Wade at DE but I don't know that they even intend to take more than one this class.

casper90403 casper90403 Keary Colbert's getting hired as the WR coach, Tee taking over QBs, and they're hiring a LB coach with the 10th spot. Also may be firing Ronnie and Baxter...

I don't know that he's high on their list or that they're high on his? I know SC is pursuing Elijah Wade at DE but I don't know that they even intend to take more than one this class.
Its been Oklahoma and TAMU out front apparently.

Tape looks good, and he’s a big kid. Seems odd nobody on the West Coast is hard after him.

Its been Oklahoma and TAMU out front apparently.

Tape looks good, and he’s a big kid. Seems odd nobody on the West Coast is hard after him.

Yeah everytime I see him brought up the recruiting people say SC is in contact but that he's not one of their first options and that he seems enamored with OU. Only explanation I can think of is that a lot of schools decided early on that he seemed like a kid that knew where he wanted to go?

People think Fields is flipping. I keep hearing to UF and I think that has legs, but I've seen mention of some other schools involved too :nerd:

Texas S DeShon Elliott
FSU S Derwin James
Texas OT Connor Williams
Oregon RB Royce Freeman
WVU RB Justin Crawford
Michigan DT Mo Hurst is still back and forth on it.

Williams is really the only guy who should have played from a draft stock perspective.
connor williams has pretty much missed the whole season with a knee injury. there’s no real good reason for him to play in that bowl game.

Back
Top Bottom