OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
South Florida guys, It's time to unite and ban Josh Jobe from our communities.

Don't let him step foot in Miami anymore. Don't even think about allowing him to visit family or friends.

Keep him out and make his life a living hell for flipping to Alabama.

Don't let him step foot in Miami anymore. Don't even think about allowing him to visit family or friends.

Lol you hurt

In all seriousness, what percentage of recruits at the power 5 level do you guys think are getting paid by schools during the recruiting process.

C’mon, man lighten up. It’s recruiting, it happens. Besides, wasn’t he trending to Alabama? I mean, if it were the other way around and he flipped to y’all, you’d be estatic. Not he like he’s first of the last to flip or leave SoFlo. At the end of the day, this is part of the game. Fans are going to be left disappointed. The kid has to go where he wants or where he thinks what’s best for him whether we agree or not. Y’all’s class is gonna be fine.

I will not lighten up. Trey Bantz, Da Come Up and whoever else.

Band of Brothers, join me in banning anybody Miami wants that leaves to another school.

Don't allow them back to the City of Miami.

Believe me, I will tell that to a recruits face too

It was what only 4 years ago Grambling players got together and were gonna quit on their season because of their s**** practice equipment locker room etc .. got that program turbed around quick

Michigan's 2018 recruiting class is a head scratcher for me... They slow played some very top end guys and now are throwing out offers to MAC level kids... Maybe they pull something out of their butts late, but this could be a weak link on the roster looking down the road.

She’s a real POS. Hopefully they charge her for false allegations. WTF is the matter with people ...

As a taxpayer, I wish I could sue people for whatever amount of my taxes went towards their false allegations... I don't care if it is even a fraction of $.01, they should pay for wasting time, money and ruining other peoples lives.

As a taxpayer, I wish I could sue people for whatever amount of my taxes went towards their false allegations... I don't care if it is even a fraction of $.01, they should pay for wasting time, money and ruining other peoples lives.

I’d gladly pay taxes more if kept innocent people from having their lives ruined. The same with guilty people being let go.

It will never happen, but too bad she can’t serve the same sentence he would have been given if he was given a guilty verdict. Conversely, I feel terrible for women that have been violated and their lives ruined, too.

Back
Top Bottom