OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

You guys got me wanting to offer a trade of Heyward for Herrera :lol: you think that's rash on my end?

Last edited:
Eh I'd stay put. Heyward is on such a better team that he'll wind up being more productive. Maybe try to trade someone else for Herrera.

I love Joe Panik since he went to St. John's but I'd try to move him if the other guy is weak at 2b. If not, you can maybe move Alex Gordon.

Last edited:
I love Joe Panik since he went to St. John's but I'd try to move him if the other guy is weak at 2b. If not, you can maybe move Alex Gordon.

Kipnis is his starter and Trea Turner is his only other 2B.

I'll see what I can cook up. May offer both Panik and Gordon :nerd: doubt he bites.

Last edited:

Kipnis is his starter and Trea Turner is his only other 2B.

I'll see what I can cook up. May offer both Panik and Gordon :nerd: doubt he bites.
Worth a shot. Gordon will prob hit 20 HR's, but I can't fault you for preferring Herrera.

Jackie Bradley Jr. was picked up earlier this morning. Had ZERO clue he was even available :wow: .
JBJ's on a 19-game hitting streak. Absolute tear, putting it all together at the dish.

McCullers is making his debut tomorrow. Should I drop anyone for him or do I drop him? Either way, I'll probably wait till after his start to make a move.
Lance isn't pitching well tonight and Boston's lineup is destroying all pitchers, but I prefer McCullers to both Happ and Roark ROS.

These trades take too damn long to finalize :lol:
As recommended by Yahoo, 2 days to allow other managers to veto/protest.

Shields finally came through... What a disappointment he's been
I mean, Shields has allowed 3 ER or fewer in six of his eight starts. San Diego's just a bad team and won't give him much run support throughout the year.

Deuces Young Joc, just scooped up Parra. Second stint with my team this season.
Parra will be the better OF ROS, but I would keep Joc on the roster in keeper formats.

You guys got me wanting to offer a trade of Heyward for Herrera :lol: you think that's rash on my end?
Way too rash. I get Herrera only has 2 walks on the season, along with 20 Ks in 16 innings of work but J-Hey Kid is too much to pay for a non-closer, even as good as Herrera is in the 8th inning for KC.

Harvey at Coors field today got me sweating
Actually played the under in that game, set at 10 runs for Harvey/Gray.

Would not be surprised if the Yanks send Severino down to the minors after this miserable CWS start. He has been off the entire year.

I would roster Dyson for anyone that needs long-term closer help. My prediction is he'll usurp Tolleson as Texas' closer.

Would not be surprised if the Yanks send Severino down to the minors after this miserable CWS start. He has been off the entire year.

I would roster Dyson for anyone that needs long-term closer help. My prediction is he'll usurp Tolleson as Texas' closer.

Sev got TORCHED

Back
Top Bottom