OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Cervelli is the reason I don't believe in drafting a catcher before the last few rounds. Gives you great production for the position and you can always grab him on the wire after a draft.

Had my eye on him on draft night for that reason but he was taken before I could snag him. I definitely regret going 2 C's and likely will drop Russell at some point soon.

You could prob trade him especially if it's a keeper league. Try and get a late round pick for him instead of dropping outright.

who are your guys catchers? 

i have mesoraco in a weekly league 
sick.gif

is cervelli worth the add?

Cervelli is worth an add for sure, but I'd be inclined to ride it out w Mesorasco for his power. Cervelli is just a good moneyball option. Gets on base, doesn't strike out too much.

mesaroco can be injury prone too...thought he and wilson ramos would be great at the C the last 2 years but havent stayed on the field 

im rolling with Hundley right now. doesnt hurt to play at coors

Is stashing Javy Baez a good move? I see the Cubbies want to place him in a super utility role.

Hangin in there so far in this weeks matchup.

Cole vs Tigers
Iglesias @ Cubs
Stroman vs Yankees

I have them all going tonight. Start all 3 or sit someone? :nerd:

Last edited:
My 1 SP vs his 3 today. I need to pick someone else up against my desire :smh: just to keep pace.

Charlie Morton vs Nats or Erlin vs D'Backs?

2 teams this year this year. Finally getting around to focusing on my teams.  Altuve has been beasting for me this week man.

My lineup is hot garbage. It's still early in the season but I kind of regret taking Kris Bryant in the 1st and not someone else, Keeper league too.

Someone talk me off the ledge :wow: .

For those who need a pitcher I am willing to part with Zimm bc I need a bat!! After my team **** the bed yesterday on offesne and blew the lead I've decided to make a trade. Open to offers

Severino & Nola are both available in one of my leagues, should i drop Shelby Miller for one of them?

Back
Top Bottom